|| note and trivia

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the end! You did it! You read it the whole way through- hopefully! And if you did, thank you very much for doing so, because this book took a year and more's worth of effort to make and publish fully. I am extremely proud to say I am finished this book and even more proud to say I now have a completely finished book on my profile.

I wholeheartedly thank you.

Onto the trivia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| The quote at the end of the epilogue - "Owlshade was the apprentice who lived what warriors could not" - has been with me the entire time I've been writing this book. I had a plan to use it in the last chapter but went back on it and decided to include it in the epilogue.

|| Stonecall was originally supposed to die, in place of Heatherstar, and I planned on having Finchtuft and Heatherstar have kits. Their names would have been Sheepkit and Thrushkit.

|| Owlshade's name actually switched around a lot at the beginning; at first, it was going to be Owlwing, then Owlfall, then Owlwhisper, and then I realized none of them fit. Owlshade was a much better alternative.

|| The idea of this book was 100% on a whim. I just started writing it a year ago and didn't think I'd still be writing it now. I thought of the idea one night and just scribbled down some notes. I saved it for later.

|| Owlshade's brother, Sparrowfeather, is actually from my series before this - the Sparrowfeather Series - and has obviously been removed since.

|| Owlshade's parents named their kits after birds because they liked that type of prey the best. Owl-, Wren-, and Sparrow-.

|| Whitestreak is named after Whitepaw. His mother, Dappleleg, had always liked Whitepaw's story, and she decided to name her son after the apprentice.

|| Owlshade is frequently haunted by nightmares of Flintpath's incident.

|| The next leader of RoseClan was Finchtuft - obviously Finchstar. After Yellowspark died, Robinstar was very upset over her deputy's death, but regardless named Finchtuft as her deputy.

|| Flintpath never 'recovered' from his incident - he died a few moons later.

|| The first litter of kits was Mossheart and Duckfrost's litter. Mossheart had a litter of four, named Littlekit, Blackkit, Vixenkit, and Leopardkit. 

|| The second litter of kits was Yellowspark and Talondust's litter. Yellowspark took a little time off from her deputy position to care for her litter of three; Honeykit, Dustykit, and Rowankit.

|| All of the kits' warrior names are as follows; Littlespring, Blackbloom, Vixentail, Leopardspot, Honeyflower, Dustyleap, and Rowansplash. Littlespring and Rowansplash had three kits later on, and Leopardspot and Dustyleap did as well. 

|| Juniperstar, Pigeonear, Icespeckle, Coaldawn, and Doestar were all cats from each Clan. Juniperstar and Doestar were from SquirrelClan and PineClan, and Coaldawn, Pigeonear, and Icespeckle all were in PetalClan. Coaldawn, Pigeonear, and Icespeckle all lost their lives because of the sickness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all.

There will be a new book that does not have to do with this book, however, I'm sure you will still like it regardless. There will likely be an addition to this book about it.

Again - thank you for reading.

<3