Three

i love Sia ...and Electric Light Orchestra...and Gary Clarke Jr...hardcore AC/DC fan... and Queen

three

Perci's worry over the sighting of Order and the combined vision of both primordials, had ignited her sense of dread and foreboding.

Diana calmed the girl before an anxiety attack could overwhelm her and now the Amazon's plans had to be pushed forward.

...she may have also forgotten to tell Arthur...

:3

Diana clasped her cousin's face, silently demanding all the girl's attention.

Perci met her chocolate brown eyes, "I was not planning on doing this for another month, brave one, but I think the time is now. You must come with me to Mount Justice."

The girl gulped, then nodded, "If you think it's best Diana, I trust your judgement."

Perci's statement made the Amazon beam. The Saviour of Olympus's loyalty and trust meant everything to her.

:3

Recognized - Wonder Woman - 03

Unrecognized - Guest

Diana stepped from the portal and walked down towards the giant cave that housed the Young Justice members, with Perci close behind.

Both were dressed in their costumes, armed and ready for the oncoming war. The Amazon was more than confident of the Heroine's acceptance and was silently fangirling over when Perci and Dick would meet once again after four months.

Diana glanced behind her to see her cousin marveling at the furnished cave where the team lived, "Now you stay here, make yourself at home and I will go find Arthur. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. I got this."

The Daughter of Zeus grinned, "Be good and remember! No killing anyone!"

Perci pouted and Diana laughed before walking off to find the Atlantian. The girl let out a shaky breath and started to twirl with her ponytail. Perci had rarely left Diana's side the whole time they'd been in France.

Yes, the Heroine was slowly getting used to being around others, but her cousin had become her closest friend and a constant source of support.

:3

Bruce walking through Mount Justice, another mission at the ready for Dick and his team. He entered the large living area, when he caught sight of a tall, lean and curvy woman, perusing on one of the red sofas.

She looked young, about the age of the team but the Dark Knight had no idea who she was.

Quietly, Batman style, he crept forward to take the woman by surprise, but not even five metres from her, she spun around and looked at him in shock.

In a split second descision, Bruce lunged at her, cuffs coming from nowhere, were now latched around her wrists.

:3