The punishment

After me dealing with Taehyung and Jungkook, we finally got to the hotel, and I wonder what the punishment is gonna by to be. I bet it's something stupid.

Young Yi: I'll take a shower.

After I was done taking a shower I heard the door opening.

Taehyung&Jungkook: Surprise!!
Young Yi: what are you two doing in here without my permission and how did you get the key
Jungkook: we asked for the key and we are here to give you a punishment remember?
Young Yi: is the punishment stupid?
Jungkook: you'll know in a bit.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept coming close to me and I still had my towel over my body. This isn't good. I need to escape and put on some clothes and ditch these two. When Taehyung and Jungkook were close to me, I tried to go through the gap that they had between each other, but instead, I got caught and they both grabbed my arms. Jungkook took off the towel and they threw me to the bed. They took handcuffs and handcuffed it to the bed and my arms. While I was tied, they stripped themselves and licked my body and my pussy. I tried to kick them in the face but before I could do that, they already tied my legs apart. Now my pussy was really exposed to them. Taehyung and Jungkook rubbed my tits and licked my pussy. Wow two handsome people licking me making me feel pleasure and arch my back is the last thing I want to happen. While I was arching my back Taehyung sticked in his dick in me and started to go at a fast pace, and Jungkook went to my mouth and puts in his dick in my mouth and also started to go at a fast pace. My throat hurts so much but I have to keep my mouth open. When Taehyung hit my G spot, I arched my back even more. I was losing my mind and we never went this far before. I guess this really is a punishment. Taehyung kept going until he was about to reach his climax. Then it was Jungkooks turn to put his dick in me. He shoved it in and and really fast. I was still in my blank state where I feel so much already but he's making it where I couldn't even talk and my strength is gone. I couldn't even lift my hand. I was destroyed really good this time. I kept moaning and Jungkook kept going fast. Taehyung was licking my tits and he was playing with them. It feels so good right now. I feel like I might even want to keep doing this with them and never stop. After a few more minutes passing, Jungkook was almost to his climate. When he was there, he quickly took his dick out and went straight to my mouth. It was really warm and thick and went down my throat. When he was done, he told me to swallow it, and I did. This was the best thing I ever felt in my life. I'm glad that I have these two step brothers who are both very handsome and can do sex really hard and fast to where you lose your mind and it goes blank. After that, they took off the handcuffs and kissed me.

Taehyung: that was really good.
Jungkook: well, we will leave now
Young Yi: wait

I wanted more so I asked them to stay and maybe we could have some more fun

Young Yi: can you guys stay?
Taehyung: oh why. I thought you would want us to go after we did you punishment?
Young Yi: we'll I.... I want more
Jungkook: OOO she want more.
Taehyung: I guess we could stay and do more. Why you asking? You like it now?
Young Yi : yeah. I can't get enough of it now. I want both of you to fuck me really hard like you did just now.
Taehyung: okay. Jungkook you stay here and I'll go to my room and get some stuff from my bag
Jungkook: okay

Taehyung left and it was just me and Jungkook in the room. I went to Jungkook and kissed him. I touched his dick and started to blowjob him. Jungkook olaced his hands on my head so I could go deeper. After a while, Taehyung came back and he brought some toys.

Taehyung: hey you guys started without me. I brought some sex toys for you Young Yi. It will help bring more pleasure to you
Young Yi: what's this?
Taehyung: it's a vibrate toy. You can put this in your pussy and let it do the work for you. You can have it. Your the only girl that we'll fuck anyway, and you can even do it to yourself when we are not around
Young Yi: oh okay.
Jungkook: let's start guys! I'm excited again. I'm having another boner!