Chapter 1: More Delicious than Sweets

A/N: After defeating the Z fighters, a new hunger within you arose in which you needed to satisfy.

(Also, Basquash! is added on the list of universes).

You were the android known as Android 21. But your real name was (Y/N). You were a hybrid of human, saiyan, bio-android, arcosian, namekian and majin. You possessed many incredible abilities similar to the beings of whom you got your cells from. Not only that, but you were very powerful, able to knock goku and the others around. Your good persona could only hold you back for so long before you finally took full control of your body and did what you wanted. You were currently standing  over the defeated bodies of the z fighters.

(Y/N): well, that was a nice and fun battle while it lasted. But I think it's time to turn you all into delicate sweets.

You said before pointing your finger at them and turning the fighters into candy and other tasty sweets.

(Y/N): brilliant. It's a smorgasbord.

You started eating all the sweets that were once fighters and your power increased a lot due to this.

(Y/N): oh so glorious. I can feel so much incredible power flowing through me than ever before. It's so fantastic.

You then noticed that you missed a z fighter as Android 18 was still laying on the ground, still unconscious.

(Y/N): well, looks like I found an extra snack.

You pointed your finger at her, but that's when you suddenly felt something within your body that made you gasp.

(Y/N): w........what is this feeling?

You said as you felt your pants start to slightly get wet. Your sexual urges had kicked in.

(Y/N): u......ugh..............why is this urge popping up now?!

You said as you slowly moved her hands down to the part of your pants in between your legs.

(Y/N): damn it. I guess I don't have much of a choice here.

Android 18 was soon starting to regain consciousness and stood up. She didn't see you as you were a few feet behind her. You soon smirked as an idea soon came to mind. You rushed over and got 18 in a lock.

Android 18: what the?!

(Y/N): I was going to make you an appetizer like I did your friends, but since I a much more stronger urge is bothering me at the moment, I may have a use for you still. 

18 struggled in your grip.

Android 18: let go of me!

You moved your tail down and moved it in between 18's thighs.

Android 18: what are you doing, you crazy woman!

(Y/N): I guess if you want to resist, I have a special new move just  for you.

You pointed your glowing finger next to 18's head.

Android 18: wait, what are you doing.

(Y/N): oh don't worry about it. As a matter of fact, you won't haft to worry about anything anymore.

You shot what looked like a much smaller version of a chocolate beam only except that the beam does something else. 18 soon felt her mind start to go blank as her eyes soon turned red with spirals spinning around.

Android 18: wh......wh........

(Y/N): no use fighting it now, you're all mine.

18 soon looked up as she drooled.