O9 |Jose|

We pulled up to the house and my insecurities got the best of me. What if this is all he wants from me? What if he leaves me again? Oh sh*t he's just gonna leave again. He doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve me! So when he pulled me to him I pushed him away. "Aight, what the f*ck is it now Sé?" He asked blowing out an exasperated breath. I scoffed and crossed my arm, "Look, you're not about to come here, get some *ss and then leave. I don't even know why I let you back in at all. I don't need you and you don't need me. I've gotten over you and you've proven from your actions that you never loved me. August just stood there, "I never loved you?" He had a sad smile, "Well f*ck it, then." His eyes showed his heartbreak and I felt my heart clench. I already regretted what I said. He turned around with no smart remark, no commanding sentence and he just walked out. My mouth opened but no words would come out.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"You did what?!"

"I know, I know but can you blame me?"

"Sé that's heartless ..."

"He left me for 7 years Xavy?"

"Okay ... Did you ever ask him why he left?" My eyes widened.

"Well ... N-no." I could practically feel his eyes roll from the other side of the phone.

"Maybe you should've done that before you went spitting off at the mouth. Now go fix it, I have a date to attend." Then he hung up.

---- ---- ---- ----

I pulled up to the trap house and walked in before I could talk myself out of it. I opened the door of the office to see his sitting at the desk with his head in his hands. "I made a mistake, it was just fine the way it was feel me? We had enough money, protection, connects we was cool. But I couldn't stop thinking, d*mn my baby needs more. My Princess deserves to be on top of the world. I wanted you to stand right by my side just like I taught you, acting like a f*cking brat because I always was able to give you everything you wanted and needed. So I left and worked my way up, gained trust. All this d*mn power and I lost the one thing I worked the hardest for. That's what I thought when I walked out that door." He poured out his heart to me and I didn't even know what to say. He looked and saw the silent tears streaming down my stunned face. His expression was unreadable as he got up, walking towards to me. "Took you a week to get here, I almost came after you ya know?" He said brushing away my tears. "Don't play with my emotions like that, I almost thought you were serious." He said rubbing my face. I was nervous, he should be mad as h*ll I would be if I was him. "Are you mad at me Auggy?" I asked him in a small voice. "Pissed." He looked at me with a smirk that had me squirming in my spot. He was about to teach me a lesson.

"Clear off my desk, strip and then get on top of it." His voice was so sexy yet so cold. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I did as he said and he walked in front of me hooking his hands under my knees and pulling me to the end of the desk. He held my face gingerly and brushed his thumb over my lips. "What are these?" He asked quietly. I raised an eyebrow, "My lips." He shook his head and smacked the inside of my thigh. "No, they're mine." I shuddered at his possessive statement. His hands rubbed down my arms. "And these are?" I bit down on my lip, "My arms?" He tsk-d and smacked the same spot, "Also mine." He continued down my body till he had me layed back on his desk with his tongue grazing my quivering hole. "What is this Princess?" He asked kissing it. "Yours aah-August." He kissed it again, "Good job baby. Now come and ride my d*ck." My eyes widened in surprise, I was so used to August controlling my whole body. I didn't waste my opportunity though. I quickly slipped the condom down his large shaft and slathered on a generous amount of lube on it. He looked me in my eyes when I began to slide down. "H-oh! Auggy. D-d*mn." He cursed under his breath, "That's it Princess, take it all." Tears pricked my eyes and took him more and more. Not from pain but just the feeling was overwhelming. I tried to blink them back before August saw them. Too late. "It hurts ma?" He asked halting my hips. "No a-ah baby." He smirked and slammed me down until my ass clashed with his Hipbones."OH. F*ck!" I screamed. "Cut that crying sh*t then." He said with a smirk. I just moaned in response, he always knew how to get to me. "Show me you know how to work my d*ck Princess." He commanded and I started to grind my hips only pushing him deeper. I moaned loudly and arched my back, making my naked chest press against his clothed one.

---- ---- ---- ----

Soooo should I continue or nah? Comments appreciated. Much Love.

-Ro 💕