O8 |Jose|

"Talk."

"Don't talk to your mama like that Jose. So d*mn disrespectful!"

"...."

"You hear me talking to you!"

"What do you want mother?"

"I need money."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Cause you're my child."

"I don't have money for you."

"Bullsh*t!"

"Bye mom."

Click.

I hit the wall in front of me in frustration, that's the third time she called me for money this month. One of August's employees came to check on me. I walked myself back to his office and straddled his lap.

"What's up with you Princess, who was that on the phone?" I wrapped my arms around his broad chest and placed kisses on his jaw. "My ma." I said rubbing up and down his chest. "You aight?" He asked lifting my chin. I nodded, "You want Daddy to make it better?" I nodded again jutting out my bottom lip. He smirked and leaned close to my ear, "Say please Daddy." I almost moaned right there but I didn't. I pressed my lips to the skin right under his ear, "Por favor Papi." He smacked my *ss hard as sh*t. "Don't f*ckin' tease me, get your little *ss caught up." I squeaked and sat up immediately. He chuckled.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

A few hours and like 20 shopping bags later.

"You didn't have to pay for all of this August." He shrugged and continued to eat his Thai food. I kissed his lips sweetly and he smiled into the kiss. We sat looking at eachother for the longest. "I missed us." I finally whispered. "I-I missed you." August held my face with both of his hands. "I'm sorry." He finally said, "I swear I didn't know it was gonna hurt you like it did Princess. I never would've left." Tears streamed down my face and I just kept kissing his lips. "Lemme have you baby." He said between kisses. I nodded and he took out his phone.

"Aye B, I'm at Perimeter Mall. I got my baby some sh*t, make sure it makes it to my crib."

"....."

"Bet." August said as he pulled me out of my chair. And led me towards the exit.

"Daddy loves you."

"I love you too."

---- ---- ---- ----

Next chapter is sexual so watch out! Much Love

-Ro 💕