ix!

" You-you like girls?" Polly choked on her own words. Maxine Mayfield just said she liked girls, and it wasn't a stupid rumor.

" Well, I think I do."

" How?" Polly just couldn't believe it.

" I mean guys don't do anything for me, they don't make me feel some type of way, you know?" Polly nodded. " But unlike the guys, some girls make me feel that type of way."

"Who?" Polly looked straight into Max's eyes. " Shit, I'm sorry. You don't actually hav-"

"You." Max stated.

"Me?" Polly giggled, and was soon joined by Maxine, who nodded at the same time.

" Don't worry, it's totally normal if you're not into girls."

" No,no,no! I'm into girls!" shit, did i just confess?

" So, if I kissed you, you wouldn't mind?"

"Nope, not at all." Polly stated confidently. She was certain that Max would kiss her at any second now.

And for the first time in her life, Polly Bloom was right. Max yanked Polly closer to her and ate the space between them. The two young girls' lips were now connected in a warm embrace. The butterflies where released in Polly's stomach for the first time. Max pulled away, a huge grin on her face.

" I like you a lot, Polly Bloom."

" I like you a lot, Maxine Mayfield."