viii!

Polly Bloom sat down on one of the uncomfortable benches at the gym. She waited for Maxine Mayfield, the young girl who had apparently 'made her gay'. Max had told Polly to meet her at the school's gym at exactly 16:36, not a minute later, nor a minute earlier. But despite the red-head's statement, Polly showed up ten minutes earlier. Not because she forgot at what time she was supposed to be there, but because she didn't want to be late or let the other girl wait.

During those minutes she waited for Max, Polly doodled whatever was on her mind. Would it surprise you if I told you the only thing on Polly Bloom's mind was Maxine Mayfield? I don't think so. So she drew Max in her sketchbook.

As Polly sketched the ocean eyed girl, the ocean eyed girl peeked through the window on the gym's door. Max smiled at the sight of Polly. Before entering the gym, Max looked both ways, checking for other people.

"What you drawin', loser?" Polly looked up to see Max smiling at her and she immediately tried to hide her sketchbook. But Maxine already held it between her hands, smiling from ear to ear.

" I don't mean to creep you out or anything." Polly said, referring to the drawing.

" It's amazing! I look super cool in it!"' You don't look super cool, you are super cool' Polly thought to herself"Can I keep it?"

Polly hesitated. She planned on keeping the drawing to herself but she figured she could just make another one so she replied with a simple "Sure."

" Why did you tell me to come here?"The brunette questioned.

" I have this thing I really need to tell someone otherwise I feel like I'll explode!" Max giggled and so did Polly.

" You can tell me anything ."

" So I kind of think I like girls."

a/n: I'm so sorry this is really short and shitty!!