One night stand

Chapter 7.

One night stand: a meaningless hook up

"Tupac...haven't seen you here since that night." A feminine voice spoke, trying her hard to sound seductive. Tupac turned around, seeing a woman in the horrid burgundy color dress that hugged her curves. The dress itself was unappealing, not even sure you could call it a dress by its length.

"Monika..." Tupac whispered in disgust, loud enough for Aaron and Monkia to hear. "Surprised you still remember my name." Monkia said, her voice higher than the first time she spoke. "Trust me, I would love not remembering your name." Tupac honestly said, smiling at her.

Monkia looked taken aback by his rude comment, her expressions softened and she walked away with anger in her body. "Woah, what happened between you and Monkia?" Aaron asked, shocked by the tension between both of them. "Nothing but an one night stand." Tupac sighed, walking past Aaron and into the house.

**

Emani's fingers danced on her phone's keyboard, she was bewildered, whether she should send her text message to Tupac. Her finger tapped on the send button, before she contemplate more about it. "FUCKKKKK." She yelled, regretting the action of hers. She threw her phone on the couch, her fingers disheleved her hair. Emani paced around her apartment, trying to get her mind off that text she sent.

She paced across her padded carpet floor in her room, looking for clubbing dresses to get her mind off Tupac. Her thoughts were drowning her, Emani scurried in her closet looking for her dress.

**

Emani walked out of her bathroom, feeling confident and gorgeous. She didn't even bother to check her phone, not wanting to see if Tupac didn't text her back.

Only if she knew that she 2 missed calls and 1 unread message from Tupac

I FINALLY UPDATED AND THIS WAS ON MY PHONE SO THATS WHY ITS SHORT. BUT I HAVE 600+ READS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. Also, I know this is really shitty chapter. But I just wanted to update