"Why can't I eat? I just want a burger, I don't want this shit," She says then tosses the salad towards him, "How bout you eat that shit you bastard," She replies then stands up and walks away. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose and blew a breath of frustration. He then got up and walked after her.

Monte and Corey were laughing and cracking jokes about the situation.

I shook my head at them as I started to eat some of Brandon's food. He didn't say anything just shook his head at me and let me continue to eat his stuff. 

A couple minutes later Di-Di and Slim returned to the table and I noticed the McDonald's bag Di-Di held with a bright smile on her face.

"I got my burger." She slightly sings as she does a happy dance in her seat.  Slim just rolled his eyes.

They are sum else.

**

We were now in Columbus, we dropped off Denise and Malik first. As they were getting their things out of the car I decided this would be a good time to go ahead and talk to Yani since Denise had the most bags. 

I got out of the van and walked towards the other van which held Yani, Monte, and our luggage. 

Yani was in the passenger's seat and luckily her window was down.

I walked up to the window, "Aye, lemme speak to you right quick." I say and she looks at me. I realized the black eye and busted lip that Denise and I gave her. 

"About what?" She asks with an attitude and I blow a breath of frustration.

"Man, I just want to address something. Get out of the car." I say calmly.

"You aren't gonna hit me again, are you?" She asks.

"No, I'm not," I reply then she gets out of the car.  I walk to the end of the driveway so that no one would be able to hear what we're saying.

"So, what's the problem?" I ask when I cross my arms over my chest.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Don't act dumb. Ever since I met you you've been hella rude to me and I've never done anything to you. So what's ya problem?"

"I'm sorry, it's just... I really care about Monte and I saw that ya'll were getting close. It pained me because he gave you so much attention, and when he wasn't with you he was texting you or talking about you. It pissed me off. " She says and I look at her with a stale face. 

I understood where she was coming from but she didn't have to be a total bitch to me just cause her man was checking for me.

"I get whatchu sayin, but calling me all types of bitches and sluts is the easiest way to get beat the fuck down." I tell her and she looks down at the ground, "Secondly, I didn't even know Monte had a girl when I first met him. So, I'm sorry for all flirting with him, I ain't know." 

"It's ok, you aren't the only one who didn't know about me. Again, I'm sorry for all I've said to you." she apologizes.

"It's ight, I'm sorry for beating yo ass and my cousin jumping in." I tell her and she nods her head before replying it's ok.

"Well, I'm finna go back to the van. I just wanted to say a couple things." I tell her then I turn around to get back into the van.

"hold up!" She yells and I turn back towards her giving her my attention, "Can we be friends? I need someone to talk to." She replies and I kinda felt bad for her.

"Sure," I respond and she smiles brightly.

I hope I don't regret this later on...

After Regina dropped off Di-Di, Slim, Shadice, and Corey, she was now on route to take me and Brandon to my house.

Played By A Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें