Chapter Five

Hey guys! I know it's only chapter five but I'm going to try something! I hope you guys like it. And I know it's on the short side, sorry!!

Luke's POV

*three weeks later*

We were in my bedroom. We found out that we lived only a few blocks away from each other. He came over to my house crying few hours ago because of what people are saying. We were laying on my bed, listening to each other breathe. "Hey Max?"

"Yeah?" He responded.

"There's something I want to tell you," I said. 

"What is it?" 

"Well... I know we just met like... a couple weeks ago, but-" 

"There's actually something I want to tell you first," he said. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um. I'm physically attracted to you and it feels incredibly awkward saying that..." he said, looking at me. Did he just say that? I was going to say something just like that... I mean. I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I believe in love at first sight... And I know I know what you're thinking... He's to young for me and it's illegal. But it's not, I'm still 17... So technically we can... I really like him...

"Oh?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He nodded slowly, and that's when he leaned in. Our lips touched and a shock ran through my body. He pulled away slowly and looked at me. 

"That was... Did you feel something too?" He asked. I nodded.

"It was like a shock from my lips to my toes." I said. He nodded. I leaned to him again and connected our lips another time, feeling the shock again. I smiled in the kiss and contained. I licked his bottom lip, asking for permission to enter his mouth. He opened his lips and my tongue slide into his mouth, exploring. His tongue pushed mine back into my mouth and explored my mouth. I chuckled and parted. He smiled. "Max, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Hmmm... Let me think..." he said, putting his hand on his chin, "no." I opened my mouth and he giggled, "just kidding. I will." I grinned.

"Good," I said, looking at the clock, "shit, you better be getting home, it's almost ten."

"I can call and ask my mom if I can spend the night. You can take me right?" He said. I nodded. "Ok, if I can find my phone." He said. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled it out, dialing his moms number. "Hey mom, I was wondering if I could spend the night at my friends house. He said he can take me to school in the morning......Yes he goes to my school......Yes mom......Ok, thank you......Love you too mom," he hung up. "I can."

"Yay. Now just to tell my mom," I said, getting up and walking out. I walked downstairs to my mom and dad on the sofa, watching TV. "Hey mom, is it alright if my friend spends the night? He already asked his mom and she said it's alright as long as I take him to school in the morning."

"Yeah sure sweetie," my mom said, smiling. 

"Thanks mom," I said, going back up. "She said it's alright," I said, laying back down.

"I need to go get clothes for the morning," he said.

"Alright, well lets go. Your mom probably wants to meet me anyway, I'm guessing?" I said. He nodded and I chuckled. We went down and out to my car, getting in, and driving to his house. We got out and walked in, he went upstairs to get clothes and I stayed down with his mom. "Hi, I'm Luke."

"Well hi, I'm Max's mom," she said, watching Max go upstairs.

"He wanted to come get some clothes for tomorrow," I said. She nodded.

"That's what I thought," she said, smiling. We stood there awkwardly until Max came running back down.

"Alright, well it was nice meeting you," I said, smiling. 

"You too, goodnight sweetie," she said, hugging Max. We left and got back to my house, going up to my room. He put his stuff on the floor and jumps onto my bed. I chuckled and laid next to him and he kissing me again.