04

Calum's P.O.V

"dude you got her beat by her parents" i say to Ashton 

"oh my god how bad?" 

"bad she has a broken arm black eye and a cut across her cheek" i tell him 

"shit i never meant to do that" he says 

"just don't do it again" i say he nods and we head off to class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sage's P.O.V (the day after she fell asleep at Luke's)

i flutter my eyes open and look around at my surroundings.

"this is not my room" i mutter i feel arms wrapped tightly around me i see luke and smile.

I kiss his nose and his eyes flutter open.

"Lukey time to wakey wake" i say he smiles getting up, i get up and realize i dont have clothes.

"Umm i dont have no clothes to go to school in" i say

"My mum has some" he says leaving the room and coming back seconds later.

And hands me black skinny jeans and an Abercrombie and fitch t-shirt i put it on and grab my converse i slip those on and slip on my hoodie i grab my school bag and then go downstairs seeing Luke on the couch looking at his phone.

"i'm ready" i say

he snaps his head up and looks at me "awesome" he says then turns his phone off and we head to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#after school#

"I'm coming for you Bell!" Kate shouts playfully and runs over to me hugging me i hug her back.

"testing sucked" she says 

"haha i'm so lucky i didn't have to test" i say she glares at me.

"here's a loli" i say handing her a loli (i think that's what they call it in Australia) 

"thanks" she says opening it and tossing the wrapper in the bin. 

The boys (Luke, Taylor and harry) walk over to us.

"Hey guys" me and kate chorus.

"Hey girls" they say we turn around heading to lukes car when Michael pushes me down i scrape my knee and it starts bleeding.

I hold in tears and get up with the help of luke.

"Thats enough michael" I hear his voice say.

A tear slips from my eye,

"Sage is sooooo annoying like kill your self bitch or go cut" bailyn says walking past me with her posse.

The tears spill and i run to lukes car getting in.

The doors open and kate harry luke and taylor get in.

"What-

"Just take me home please" i sob.

"Don't listen to them gigi" Kate says using my nickname from kindergarten.

I giggle and shake my head.

"Were here" Luke says i kiss his cheek and hand him the note he opens it i quickly run into my house smiling and blushing like crazy.

My phone vibrates and i pick it up.

"Yes?" i say

"I would love to be your boyfriend" he says

I bite my lip and blush

"Awesome I'll see you soon" i say

"Bye gigi" he says and hangs up.

I sit on the couch and look at my knee.

I go to the restroom and grab a bandage and hydrogen peroxide.

I put it on and bite my lip hiding my screaming. I wrap it up and then clean my mess the door opens and in comes my mum in tears.

"Mum are you-" she stops and looks at me she runs to me and hugs me sobbing on my shower.

I hug back

"My baby girl im so so so sorry, for now on i will take care of okay?"she says

"Okay mum i forgive you but dad?" i ask

"Fuck him we got a divorce he cheated on my with clarissa that nasty slut" she says we giggle.

It looked like i was looking in mirror my mum looked alot like me just more mature and older.

"I gotta go do work love you gigi" she says i smile and she leaves to her office.

The door opens and ashton michael calum and bailyn come in.

"Hey si-

"Dont you dare talk to me none of you i hate you all!" i growl walking to the kitchen i grab my anxiety and depression pills and take two.

I was soon calmed down.

The door bell rings and i go to open it i see luke and smile.

He comes in and glares and the boys and bailyn.

"Baby" i say grabbing all of his attention

"Dont listen to them" i say he nods

I look at his lips and he looks at mine we go to my room and i close the door.

"I saw you looking at my lips" he says

"And i saw you looking at mine" i retort he giggles and bites his lip.

"Luke if i told you this would you leave me?" i ask

"Of course not" he says

"I'm a virgin and ... I've never kissed anyone" i say

He smiles shaking his head.

"Well im none of those things" he says i sigh getting up.

"Babe i can show you?" he says like a question.

"Um sure" i say he smiles and we lean in he plants his lips on mine i kiss back not knowing what to do.

We pull away out of breath.

"Damn" he says he connects our lips again and we pull away.

"Luke i think you should go" i say

He sighs standing and leaving mumbling an i love you.

I walk downstairs and observe calum.

He looked like he did when i first met him which by the way i was shooketh.

*Flashback*

"is your sister home kid?"
"whats it to you?" well this dude seemed like an arrogant asshole.
"listen... kid-"
"don't call me that! i'm sixteen."
"Sage stop being a brat,-  oh hey babe"
i blushed when the arrogant asshole winked at me before kissing my sister and leaving to do whatever.

*end of flashback*

I giggle silently at the thought. Im now 17 and am a senior in highschool.

I go to the living room and sit down on the white sofa.

"Sage why are you ignoring me?" bailyn says

"You obiously dont know what you said. Next time think instead of being a bitch" i growl and go to my room.

A/n: ello there mate! This is chapter four of my sisters boyfriend. As you can tell Sage had her first kiss with... Lukey! And lots more happened! Dont forget to vote share and comment! By loves 😛😛❤- Martha aka morgan.