41. TVXQ! (DBSK /JYJ) Couple Names

cr: http://uknownuroul.blogspot.com/2009/06/real-fact-tvxq-couples.html

KISS Couple!! (Micky+Max)

1. Changmin heard about their KISS Couple for the first time just when he first came to record their couple talks *and Yoochun got shocked--"I can't do this!"*.

2. At first their couple name was SKI Couple. But KISS sounds better and it suits (Yoochun said) Changmin's long hair.

3. Changmin: if it's KISS, then you (Yoochun) come up first, right? (Micky-Max--from the 'Ky' and 'X', if you say it fast it will sound like 'Kiss')
Yoochun: yes
Changmin: *unsatisfied* Wae... Wae... am I always the last one??? (all Changmin's couples: SOUL FIGHTER--JJ is soul and Changmin is fighter; KISS--Micky-Max; XiMin--Xiah-Changmin; HoMin--Yunho-Changmin. Ah~~poor guy^^;;;;;; you're the youngest, that's whyXDDD)

4. They have a warm atmosphere that other couples don't have. Their warm hearts could melt down anyone and make all women want them. Yoohoo~~

5. Yoochun's heart and mind are really warm, he can gives everyone a warm hug and cures your pain (I bet you right!XDDD)

6. Changmin shows his affection with his well-known 'one touch' (not an usual touch, it's more like a slap than a touch^^;;;;;;). Changmin said: "Yoochun hyung and JJ hyung are big guys, aren't they? They seem to have a lot places to touch, right?" (ahahhahahha!!! Changmin said it nicely but it sounds more like a threat!!!!XDDD).

7. Yoochun was a bit scared the he asked: "Is it for me?"
Changmin: No. My one touch is only for JJ hyung^^
Yoochun: Oh. Thank God. You scared me for a while..*sigh*

8. Then Changmin said that he showed his love to Yoochun by cooking for him. When Yoochun said that he was hungry, he would have a big responsibility to cook for him^^

9. But the real thing happened was...
-Changmin came over to Yoochun and said that he wanted to eat ramen.
-Yoochun said, "I want to eat it too."
-Changmin asked, "You cook."
-Yoochun replied, "You cook it!"
-Changmin said that he had a cut in his hand so he couldn't cook. (Changmin: I wasn't lying! I wasn't lying!)
-So Yoochun gave up and cooked.
-And while Yoochun was cooking, Changmin went upstairs and took shower!!!XDDDD (Changmin made Yoochun cook for him while he himself took shower.. hahahahha!!! Feels like a servant, eh??)
-Yoochun got hurt but he kept cooking anyway.
-And by the time Yoochun finished cooking, Changmin went down and said "Wah.. it's finished! Let's eat!"
-Hence with his cut finger Changmin previously said that he couldn't open ramen packet with it, he teared bread packet easily^^;;;;;;; (Changmin: it's different! Ramen packet uses different kind of plastic! Not the same with bread packet!--okay, Changmin.. we believe in you...XDDD)

So the conclusion is: where is the big responsibility to cook for Yoochun he said before????^^;;;;;;

10. Changmin was asked how he thought of Yoochun and he kept answering "Yoochun cooks me nicely cooked food wohoo~~" XDDD

11. Yoochun, Changmin, and JJ love to have midnight snack(and they're all skinny.. God bless them^^;;;;;).

12. Changmin has a strange habit.
Other members: Changmin, let's eat something.
Changmin: Oh, my headache.
Other members: Changmin, let's do something.
Changmin: Oh, my headache.

13. It continued for 2 years.
Then Junsu told him not to blame his headache and changed the pattern coz it didn't work anymore.

14. So next time Changmin came up with this:
Other members: Changmin, let's do something.
Changmin: Oh, my neck is sore.

15. There was this time in Japan when all members got a really serious flu. Worst than ever and whenever Changmin coughed, he would spit out blood (Yoochun *distrustful*: that was real blood, right?). Changmin was so scared and forced the manager to take all of them to hospital. However once the Japanese doctor examined him, he said that Changmin was the healthiest among 5.

16. And that made him really upset! ("I need his touch of life and he said that I was the healthiest!!!">.<;;;;)

17. Ever since then, he didn't say that he was sick anymore^^;;;;;

18. But it didn't last long. Now he's doing it againXDDD

19. For Changmin, Yoochun is handsome, witty, warm, can speak eloquently, and a good singer and composer.

19. For Yoochun, Changmin is dependable, reliable, mature, and decisive.

20. Changmin doesn't take care ppl in open. He prefers to take care others quietly.

21. Long time ago when they first arrived in Japan, Changmin had a difficult time and Yoochun wrote him a letter in his laptop telling him to cheer up.

22. Yoochun: *serious* But maybe Changmin hadn't read it. Changmin: *distinct* You're right. I haven't read it (XDDDDD bad guy Changmin!!!!>.<).

23. But Yoochun just wanna point out that now Changmin has grown so strong (Junsu interrupted: "Way too strong!!!") that he doesn't need Yoochun's help anymore to solve his problems and he's so proud of that^^