5. Together

Sorry for the really late update.
I will have another story posted ft. EXO's Oh Sehun. Do check it out!

p.s. this story is in need of a cover. help is much appreciated!
---

We didn't do it.

We were kissing and touching each other when his phone rang.

He broke the kiss, "Sorry..." he said. He glanced at his ringing phone, "I'll just take this."

I rolled my eyes and stood up from his lap.

The phone call was longer than I expected so we never really continued what we were doing earlier.

I watched him talk over the phone. His brows would furrow and then explain something to the person he's talking to. He looked so serious. He was always serious.

I remember in college, he was always so serious about everything. He was that responsible student and all that. He was just outstanding and amazing. No wonder he graduated a summa cum laude, and I followed him, I was a cum laude too, in hope that he would notice me.

I guess I've always liked him.

I woke up in my bed with an unfamiliar manly smell. He was sleeping quietly beside me and he looked very tired.

He must've carried me to my room and fell asleep too. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Dylan moved a little but didn't wake up.

I brushed his hair with my hand and the other was around him.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was just preparing plates when he came in, "Good morning," he greeted with a husky voice.

Dylan's hair was messy but he still looked hot. I could see his strong arms clearly without his suit and only his thin white t-shirt.

"Let's eat," I said softly.

For some reason, I want to serve him and take care of him.

He sat on the chair, "You cooked?"

I nodded and sat beside him.

I was just watching him eat when he called me out, "Why?"

I smiled, "Nothing."

I moved closer to him and hugged him, which made me chuckle.

"You said you like me..." I started, sounding like a little kid, "I like you too."

Kinuha nya ang kamay ko na nakapalupot sa kanya, he kissed my hands.

"Let me court you then," he said.

"Okay," I replied. "Tayo na."

He chuckled and messed up my hair. Ngumiti ako at kumain na rin kasama siya.

After eating, I put the plates on the sink but he remained on his seat looking at me.

"What?" I asked as I went near him and sat on his lap.

"Nothing. I just can't believe you're my girl now," he said as his hands explores my bare thighs with my short night dress.

"Get used to it," I said.

I stood up and intimately looked at him, "What time will you go to work?"

"Around 2pm," he whispered.

"We still have time then," I said as I kneeled in front of him and pulled his shorts to reveal his big dick.

I sucked and sucked. I was pleased to see pleasure etched on his face. I could suck his dick all day long.

"Ahhh," he moaned.

I kept sucking and sucking, "I'm almost... ah... there," he said.

He pulled a handful of my hair and he guided me roughly up and down. I was choking at his roughness.

When he was satisfied, he removed his hand on my hair and he was the one who guided his hand on his dick.

Like an obedient little girl, I opened my mouth, waiting for his juices to explode on my face.

His juices were all over my face and I swalled some that got in my mouth. Dylan was looking at me intensely. He brought his hand to my face and with his thumb, he put some cum from my face to my mouth. I obediently swallowed it.

"Good girl," he said, "let me give you your prize."

He pulled me up roughly and made me lie down on the table.

Dylan removed my short night dress, revealing my large breasts and leaving only my white lacy panties. He opened my legs very widely, and I've never opened my legs to someone like that. Something about our position makes me feel so lewd and turned on like I've never been before.

He sucked on my breast and played with the other, "You have such big boobs."

He looked at me as he was playing with my breasts. His fingers were pulling and making rounds on my erect nipples as he was watching me moan. With him doing that and my legs wide open, I felt my wetness.

He tore my panties and inserted his rock hard manhood. I, immediately, felt the pain.

"Shit," he said. "Sorry, baby, I didn't know. I'll stop."

With tears, I said, "Please don't stop. I don't mind giving my virginity to you."

I may have had been intimate with other guys but I never had sex with them. I've always wanted to give it to someone special. To Dylan.

His thrusts were soft and gentle until I couldn't really feel the pain anymore. I met his thrusts and moaned.

"Don't move," he said.

I didn't listen and continued meeting his thrusts.

"I said don't move!" he choked me and his thrusts became faster and rougher.

I moaned even louder with pain and pleasure. He continued and continued.

As if getting tired of my moans with each thrust, he stopped choking me and inserted three fingers deep in my mouth.

His thrusts became even more faster and removed his fingers on my mouth. He put his hands on my waist for support.

"Ahh Dylan," I moaned, "cum inside me please."

"Cum inside me..." I begged.

He removed his dick inside me and pulled me up. He turned me around and made me bend over.

"You want me to cum inside you?" He said as he massaged my pussy.

"You want me to get you pregnant?" He asked with a dark voice.

I nodded, "Yes..."

I was caught off guard with his spanks. He spanked me hard.

"Naughty girl," he said.

He inserted his dick again and thrusted as he played with my breasts from behind.

"All mine," he kissed my shoulder.

All I could hear were my moans and loud screams whenever he thrusts faster and spanks me.

"I'm cumming," he moaned.

I could feel his warm juices inside me.