4. Kiss

It's been almost two years since nag update ako. I didn't know that I still had this account until I searched for it and saw na may nagbabasa pa rin pala na this year lang. Honestly, I have forgotten the original plan for this story. So I can't promise na magiging maganda ang mga susunod na updates. But still, thank you to those who are still reading.

IMPORTANT:
Do you guys still want Dylan to be really innocent or may nalalaman  naman siya ng konti?
------

Despite being annoyed at Dylan, I still can't help but desire him. He's a virigin, and that only made him more desirable too. I can't blame him for being innocent.

Realizing that I don't have any clothes, I went out of the room to go check on Dylan to tell him I'll be out for a moment.

Sa laki ng bahay niya, I asked a maid to know where he is. Funny I didn't notice he had maids. I wonder if they saw what Dylan and I did a while ago.

I knocked on his door three times before he answered it.

"I'll be going out for a while," I said plainly.

Dylan looked shy, "Do you need a ride?"

I was about to say no but I realized that I had left my car with Camille. So I accepted it.

"Where to?" He asked when we went inside his car.

"Home, to get some clothes," I replied.

And let me buy some more sexy clothes and some lingeries too. Tignan natin kung hindi ka pa bibigay.

He nodded and drove quietly. The car ride was dull and boring, none of us talked unless he would ask for directions.

When we reached my house, I thanked him and was about to open the door when he asked, "Matatagalan ka ba? Maybe I could wait for you here."

"I'm staying the night here since I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow," I replied.

I saw his little sadness on his face and I thought of something nice.

"Maybe you could stay the night too?" I asked with a smile.

He looked hesitant, "Are you sure?"

"Why not? It's my house. I'm the only one who lives here. My parents are both in the states. Won't you worry that I'm the only one here? Alone in the night, and I'm a girl."

I knew he'd say yes, and he did.

Pinaupo ko muna siya sa may couch, "Do you want anything?"

"Water," he smiled.

After I gave him water, I excused myself to pack my stuff and I made sure I had all my lingeries and revealing clothes.

When went back to the living room, Dylan was using his phone. He looked pretty serious, maybe it's from work.

I was nearing him when he bpticed my prescence. I smiled and sat beside him. He returned the smile and put his phone down.

"By the way, since I'm working in Makati. Maybe we could stay in my condo there instead?" He politely asked.

"Sounds good," I replied.

Walang nagsalita pagkatapos ngunit nanatili ang tinginan namin sa isa't isa. Unti-unti kong nilapit ang labi ko sa kanya hanggang sa nagdikit ang labi nya sa akin.

I kissed him passionately. Although he didn't really know how, he kissed me back.

My hand travelled down to his bulge. I was stroking it even if it wasn't out. I put his free hand on my boob. Pinisil ko ang kamay nya na nasa dibdib ko para maramdaman nya ang lambot. I didn't have big boobs for nothing.

Then I felt a hand on my pussy. I was still wearing my dress. That's why he freely got to my panties right away. He rubbed it and rubbed it until I was throbbing.

Looks like he's not that innocent at all.