A New Day

(Jenny's pov)
*calling Yoongi*
"Hello?" Yoongi said at the other end of the call.
"Yah, oppa why haven't you taken me to school? You haven't taken me this whole week." I told him with a slight whine in my voice.
"Look im sorry , work has taken up all my morning hours and I'm only going to be able to pick you up in the afternoons. That's why i asked Jungkook to take you.  Are you okay with that?" He said in a sort of but not really "sorry" tone.
"I don't mind at all, its just that i really miss our car rides in the morning. Well anyways i have to go now , Jungkook is here for me bye have a good day Yoongz."

"Bye Jennz Have a great day. Saranghae , see you later!" he sounded off but you didn't ask him why. It was probably work stuffs.

(Yoongi's pov)
Aish why is Jenny like this. She was calling me for the millionth time this week.

We finished the conversation and i kind of missed my car rides with her in the morning. It was funny making fun of her face when she had just woken up, but i knew how much Jungkook liked her so i gave him a chance to prove to me that he can take care of my sister's heart. It's funny because Jensu thinks i dont know about her crush on my group's golden Maknae.

(Earlier that week)
" Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook screamed for his hyung to come over to him.
"What do you want Jungkook!!!!" Yoongi said in an annoyed voice
"Umm..." Jungkook stayed silent for 30 seconds debating on whether he should tell hyung or not.
"Can you be faster please?! Im trying to sleep!" Yoongi snapped him out of his thoughts.
"Um y-yeah I n-need to talk to you about umm a-about J-jensu..." JK said , afraid of what Yoongi would do.
"What is there to talk about her?" He said coming Jungkook's way.
"Have some things to tell you... My feelings towards her..." he started to loosen up a bit.
"Okay then go ahead you have 5 minutes." Suga said giving JK a blank face.
"Well ever since i met your sister Min Jensu , I really began to like her. At first i wasn't sure about my feelings, but hanging out with her more made me realise how much i truly like her." Jk said in a very soft yet determined voice.
"Aish, Kookie kookie. Is that really all you had to tell me? I already knew that, and not to mention My little sister does share the same emotions for you." he stopped right there with a gummy smile but then his smile turned into a face... Oh a face expression that if they could kill you , you would've been dead.
"But if you dare to break her heart or anything above that... Don't think you'll be able to get away from me..."
Jungkook was frozen and was trembling with fear as he heard those words but finally he had the courage to speak up.
"I don't know what Jenny went through, but if she delt with heart breaks in the past I'll make sure that she'll forget what heart break even feels like. I won't let her go through the pain again. I went through so much pain also... You can trust me."
"Well I'll give you to weeks to prove to me how much you really like her and if i hear her complain I'll make you forget about her." he said in a soft yet scary voice.
"You'll be taking her to school in the mornings and in the afternoons I'll pick her up." he smiled lightly afterwards
"Okay thank you hyung. I appreciate that."
(End of the convo.)

"Jensu lets go" Jk told Her in a sweet voice that made her blush and fall for him more an more...

"Jungkook.... I love you..." her words came out like honey. And blushed even more than she was before...