Siblings

April 10th, 1957. 4:14 pm, Lou's Cafe, Lubbock

I finally get to the cafe and quickly find Juliet and Vincent already sitting at a table. I walk over and sit down.

"I'm so so sorry I'm late! Recording ran late and..."

I'm cut of by Juliet shaking her head. "Vi, it's okay, really. We understand." She puts her hand on my arm. "We're happy you made it in general."

Vincent nods. "Yeah, we get it."

"Thank you guys so much. And honestly, thank you for just being here."

"We miss you as much as you miss us, Vi." Juliet smiles and removes her hand. "We haven't ordered anything yet. We've only been here for a few minutes."

"Good." I take off my purse and hang it on the back of my chair.

"So, Buddy's gonna make it, yeah?" Vincent sips his water.

I smile and nod. "Yeah, I think so."

"I always knew he would." He smiles too.

"Me too." Juliet says.

The waiter comes up. "I see another has joined you. Twins?" He motions to me and Juliet.

"Yeah, triplets actually." I say, nodding to Vincent.

"Huh, I wouldn't have guessed. I would have said that he's older than you both."

"I am, not by much, though." Vincent adds, taking off his glasses and cleaning them with the hem of his shirt.

"That's interesting. Are y'all ready to order some drinks?" He asks.

"I'm okay with water." I say.

"Coffee, no cream or sugar." Vincent says, putting his glasses back on.

"Ice tea, thank you." Juliet smiles.

"I'll have that right out." The waiter disappears into the back.

I look down at the menu placed in front of me. "I'm not that hungry..."

"Eat something, you need to. I think you're losing weight again." Juliet opens the menu for me. "You're looking too thin."

"I've been busy in case you haven't noticed." I flip through the pages. "I don't want to talk about it right now. Well, Vincent, are you ready for college?"

Vincent nods. "I've never been more ready for anything in my entire life. I can't wait!"

I smile. "That's fantastic!" I look to Juliet. "How are things going with Russel?"

"So good! I think he's going to propose! I really do love him, he's amazing." Juliet looks out the window all dreamily.

I smile. I know how she feels. Being in love is a magical thing, as cheesy as it is.

"Why can both of you get someone but I can't?" Vincent crosses his arms

"Because we put ourselves out there." Juliet cocks her head to the side.

"You put yourself out there. Buddy and I just kind of found each other."

"That is true..." Vincent raises an eyebrow.

Juliet rolls her eyes. "Well, my advice is to out yourself out there, make yourself known."

"Yes, great advice from the love guru herself. Tell me again, what's the estimated number of people that have visited Julietville?" Vincent smirks.

Juliet blushes. "Not that many! Maybe...more then fifteen, less than twenty."

"That's more than Vi and I combined."

"Vi was a slut too! For like two or three months!"

"Yeah, still nowhere near fifteen to twenty." I cross my arms.

"What was the number again? Ten?"

"Nine, thank you very much." I stick my tounge out at Juliet.

"Nine in the two months between breaking up with Jack and getting with Buddy!" Juliet narrows her eyes.

"Bitch." I glare

"Whore." Vincent adds

"Cunts." Juliet shoots back.

We all look at eachother and lose it. We can't argue no matter how hard we try.

"I really couldn't have asked for better siblings, honestly. I love you." I say, still laughing.

"I love you too, Vi."

"You're mediocre." Vincent smiles

A/N: Happy Siblings Day! I know, it's really short, but I wanted to get something out for Siblings Day! Also thank you @peachesandsodium13 for helping me with this idea!