I am Dead...

Guys(again I don't have time for this) I just died, also I forgot to post, but I kinda did it on purpose ill edit this later now the important things

fourty minutes of Jicardo

ill edit later

* k update. so I was going to post on Sunday but I decided to post after the episode. And I procrastinated yesterday and homework( I need to get myself together!) 

ok so I love this so much,  and it was really entertaining.

I also think its really cute how perfect they are for each other (in my mind)

because of  she said fries he said burger,  his fav. number 7, hers 8. both their fav. show is the office, his five class is physics, she doesn't like physics all.  If I haven't mentioned this I really like ships were opposites attract, yet they have some similarities or same interest.

lol the medium and medium rare past was funny......"medium well what are you doing that's even worse" ~ricardo

P.s: I ship Hennie, Annie + Hayden and when they mentioned it that was a bonus for me, their so cute!

The part that got me though was the part when Jade said "WE like each other so much..." that part she no longer said they to refer to summer and freddy, I feel like they see each other through their character, and ....you know what I'll just shut up I see too much, its just a little thing but it freaks me out so much...ill just leave it at there, sorry u have to go through my ...this.

ok that's it for this unless I update

SPOILER ALERT

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................................................................

................................................................................................

...............................................................................................

..............................................................................................

RIcRDOS REction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Ok ill edit laterletme die for a few min,hours,days

* update:  I just love! I wish we could have seen jade reaction too though.

but the livestream video  above after the episode filming, so after the kiss, they seem so calm about it and I feels weird. Like they don't seem awkward about it its kinda nice , I feel if someone else did this it would have been awkward for them after words. but then again wouldn't it feel weird to kiss your "best friend"

I love how they ship fremmer about as much as we do! I thought if they kiss it was going to be like the tomika and zack kiss and they would use other actors for that scene but they didn't and I lave it cause they actually kissed......................................................Summer and Freddy actually kissed......RICO AND JADE ACTUALLY KISSED!!!!!

and I'm dead again......just ahahhhahahahahahhashhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsdfewkihaguiyftdrsetathsrjdytkfygEDRFGHJKJHGFTRDESTDYFULGIOPUYUTFFYGIHOPtyiyruerytiuoyturktyipoiytdrhytfuygilho;yutrdystdyfugihougtyfdrsthdfukygilhoougyftdry

ok sorry... just ah....let be take a brake again

( I  can't stop watching that scene............)

OK I'm broken right now, I cant process anything so ill edit later again sorry, I need to go find my brain, and my charger for my phone I've been watching jicardo and fremmer vids/moments so please exuse me....................................................