So Sorry...

Hey guys sorry for not updating recently, its because the computer I had all the jicardo and fremmer pics, the one were I always upload....well it died...(well then why don't you charge it?) no it didn't die like that I mean it literaly went to the other side....it got broken?...technachly it didn't crack or break, it got bent so werid?...and the screen didn't want to turn on...long story short someone opened door...karaoke fell on chair...my MacBook on chair...POW...BOOM...MY LIFE..GONE... so now I'm using our "family computer" that's what my family and I call this laptop I'm using now....so now I'm making stuff to sell to earn money to fix my computer.

Now you people shouldn't have to hear about my sad life....So how that affects this so called book is that its gonna take a long time to find all the pics I had and I might not update everyday or very reacent (because gonna spend time earning money to fix computer to get back pics!)

so I'm sorry for one the updateing thing two this computer doesn't have auto-spelling-check and three  for you guys listening to my sad unlucky life problems (well at least one of them)

(but hey a book about everyones life problems wouldn't be a bad Idea it would have infinite chapters and we would have more to read!)