Uno

A ten year old boy with dark curly hair sat at his desk in the middle of class, he wasn't paying much attention to what the  teacher was spewing at the rest of the kids. He was in the top 5 of his class anyway so it didn't matter whatsoever at the moment.

He was scribbling into his notebook quietly as to not draw attention to himself, although he did sit in the middle so he had to be careful.

This morning before school started he and some others saw some small time hero stop a crime and he wanted to write all about the hero's quirk and possible weaknesses and strengths.

You see, our curly haired protagonist just wants to be the best hero he can grow up to be, saving people with a smile to assure them that everything will be okay. Just like All Might.

But his aspirations are also a problem, I mean, sure he has a quirk, but it's not very good for combat situations from what he can knows about it.

Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: Battery
Quirk description: has a large energy bank somewhere within him that lets him charge things
Past times: Energy conservation and Studying

Soon class ends with the teacher dismissing the class and reminding them to do their homework assignments.

He looks at his phone before class ends and See's that it's only at 30% so he charges it instantly up to 100% without breaking a sweat, "hey Izuku?" Someone calls out to him while he's putting his books in his bag.

He looks over and see's his friends over by the door waiting for him, Kacchan calling out to him specifically. They're best friends, but don't show it much.

"Yeah what's up?" He asks them while walking Torwards them, "Wanna hang out today? Daichi just got the newest one punch psycho 5000 game!" This piques his interest but he can't accept their request today. "Sorry I can't today, my mom wanted me to go to the shop and pick some stuff up." He says to them as they feel a bit of disappointment.

"Count me in next time though." He says as he cracks a small smile to them and walks off, they smile back at him "cool".

_

He walks out of the shopping district and heads torwards the beach that he loves so much, he always goes there when he wants to think about things.

He arrived and as usual it was covered in trash and a lot of other things, but he didn't mind, there was a perfect spot with a nice couch and shade where he sits.

He went over to the sweet spot and sits down with a thud. He sighs heavily and thinks about this quirk a bit.

"Charge things with energy, what could I possibly do with that?" He see's a seagull fly across the sky while the sun was getting closer and closer to setting, the bird was right in front of the sun he opened his eyes wide with realisation and right then and there something hit Izuku like a brick to the face.

"What if I charge my own body up with my energy and release it! Maybe I'd be faster or stronger!?" He came to a shocking revelation.

He hoped off the couch and ran over to a randomly dumped fridge. He focused and ran some of his energy through his right arm, he could feel it charging up and saw little lightning crackles

He ran forward and punched the fridge as hard as he could, destroying completely like it never existed, he felt really good about his new found power that he never even knew he could acheive.

But then.

He got tired.

Really tired.

He felt like if he didn't get home right away he'd fall asleep on the beach floor and get washed up into the ocean because of the tides.

That was a problem, the backlash of his quirk, if he uses too much energy he'll get really sleepy and won't be fully aware if he tries to stay up.

He'd have to work on his quirk a bit more. But for now he needs sleep.

So he stumbles his way on home and makes it to the door opens it with the key, greets his mother, gives her the bag of items she wanted, walks slowly over to his room, and knocks out right onto his bed.

_

The next day after school Izuku comes back to the beach to test out his quirk again, but this time, try not to instantly feel tired.

"Yesterday I went all out on that fridge, and while the outcome was great, the backlash wasn't." He was trying to solve his problem by using his brain. "Maybe it's because I have a lot of power, but I'm physically weak, I'll have to do something about that."

_

Izuku is now 11 years old.

In about ten months his training has really paid off, he has pretty lean muscles now and looks pretty nice, no homo though. What kind of training did he do you may ask? A lot of running, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and moving trash from the beach, he was nowhere near done cleaning the beach though, maybe half way.

He looks at himself in a mirror he found a little while ago and See's his own improvement, so now it's time to put his power to the test once again.

He charged up his right arm and charges Torwards a busted car, he screams loudly as he punches it, but not as hard as he did the first time. The car blew up and flew into the ocean, he just used, maybe 25% of his full power, and he's not even breaking a sweat, and definitely not his bones.

;)

"Wow!" He realises how much he's improved upon his quirk and physical strength. He could surely be a hero now! He had always sort of doubted whether he could be a hero or not, but now he's sure he can accomplish his dream!

He then leaves to go back home, he didn't lose too much energy, but he surely was gonna recharge as much as he can.

_

And that was the first chapter of Batteries and charge, please give me feedback and tell me if you're enjoying it so far or if I should explain more things or whatever.

Sorry for taking so long to update, I'm a loser. :)