Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Elizabeth's POV:

Sarah and I have one week until we stay at the Grier's house for two months to babysit Skylyn. I am more than extraordinarily excited because I couldn't wait to stay with Nash. I am also really nervous because I have to make sure I make an amazing first impression on Nash. "Time to start packing" I say to myself. I open my closet and find nothing that I want to pack. So I pick up my phone and call Sarah.

Me~ Hey Sarah, aren't you excited for next week!

Sarah~ Of course, I'm more than excited! Have you started packing?

Me~ NO!

Sarah~ What! Why not?

Me~ Well, actually that's why I called. I looked in my closet and found nothing I wanted to bring!

Sarah~ Well, you know what this calls for!

Me~ A SHOPPING SPREE!

Sarah~ Yass! Okay wanna meet at the mall in ten minutes?

Me~ Yep, see ya then!

Sarah's POV:

When I got to the mall, I saw Elizabeth waiting for me in the food court. I run up to her and and we talk for five minutes. Once we realize that we have shopping to do, we run into the store closest to us.

-------------------------

****after shopping****

Elizabeth went back to her house to get her suitcases, so we could pack together. I drove home and couldn't wait to get packing. I arrive at my house and immediately start to carry all of my bags upstair to my room. Why did I buy all of this stuff? It's a pain to carry all of these bags upstairs, but remember it will pay off next week. I kept telling myself. I finally put the last bag in my room and then walk downstairs to wait for Elizabeth.

Ding-dong. "Coming" I yelled while running to the door. I reached out my hand for the door, but it swings open and Elizabeth comes stumbling through with tons of bags in her hands. "Hey! Let's go upstairs!" I instructed her while taking at least ten bags from her.

****three hours later****

While we were packing, Elizabeth and I ended up making tons of Vines for our fans. After three hours Elizabeth exclaimed, "Okay, I think we are all done packing! I still cannot believe that our dream is coming true!". "I know! I cannot wait! It's going to be so much fun!" I stated while giving her a hug before we put her suitcases into her Jeep. "Bye! See you in a week! Text me!" she said right before driving home.

I walk upstairs to my room and jump onto my bed to go onto Cameron's Vine. I went through all of my favorite ones and started to imagine our first day babysitting Skylyn. I cannot wait, but since I am so excited, this is probably going to be the longest week of my life!