Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Nash's POV:

"Guys their here!" I hear Cameron basically scream as he jumps up from my bed and starts to sprint out to the front yard. I jumped out of bed and ended up running right behind him because today was the day I have been looking forward to for the past few months. All of the other guys basically threw their phones across the room and followed us outside too. They were all here because they wanted to meet Elizabeth and Sarah, the two most famous girl Viners and they were coming to my house to babysit Skylyn for two months! I was really thrilled myself because today was the day that I would meet the love of my life, Elizabeth. Once I got outside and waited for them I hear all of the guys talking, but all I could think about was how gorgeous Elizabeth will look.

Cameron's POV:

Nash, me, and all of the guys were all in Nash's room making Vines while waiting for Elizabeth and Sarah to come to Nash's house to babysit Skylyn. We were all really excited to finally meet them, I was especially looking forward to meeting Sarah. I have watched all of her and Elizabeth's Vines almost everyday and she looks drop dead gorgeous. I just couldn't wait to meet her.

-------------------------

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting I saw Elizabeth's white Jeep. "Guys there here!" I yelled and sprinted for the front yard. I heard footsteps following me and thought that it was probably Nash since he is like totally obsessed with Elizabeth. When I got into the yard I turned around and sure enough I saw Nash racing out of the door. A couple seconds later the guys are all outside talking to one another. I look over at Nash and I could see all of the excitement and anxiety in his eyes, but neither of us said a word.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Man I wrote a lot. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Make sure you vote and comment how I can make the book better (like longer chapters?) and what I should add next bc I am having writers block.

Thanks for everything! I love you guys so much!