Summary and Brainstorming (Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas Fanfic)

**Background Information***

Elizabeth and Sarah dreamed of going to Magcon ever since they both laid eyes on Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. They begged their parents to let them go, and their response was yes, but only if they could earn all of the money to pay for the whole trip. They were really excited, but they had no idea how they were going to get the money before Magcon Orlando. They also had to get all the money before Sarah moved all the way to California and left Elizabeth in South Carolina in a couple of months. Elizabeth did not want Sarah to leave and wanted to cherish every moment with her, so they created a Vine account together. They posted random stuff that was funny. Apparently, people thought that it was hysterical and then their Vines went viral! During this process, Elizabeth's mom helped set them up with tons of families to babysit together. One of those families ended up being the Griers', otherwise know as NASH freakin' GRIER'S family! When Elizabeth's mom told her she was totally psyched because Nash was her bae and she could not wait to meet him! Since they were going to babysit Skylyn, Elizabeth wanted to know if Nash was going to be there when they babysat, so she got his number and found out that him and all of the other Magcon boys were all going to hang out at Nash's those two months! This made them super psyched and made them almost die. Sarah was also very happy at this point because now her babe Cameron was going to be there. But what they didn't know was that they weren't the only ones psyched they were coming to Nash's house.

Elizabeth and Sarah had one week until they stayed at the Grier's house for a whole weekend because Nash's parents has to go on a business trip. They took advantage of that one week to go shopping for new outfits to make sure that they won Nash's and Cam's hearts. After what felt like ages, it was the Friday of the first day of their babysitting job for the Grier family. Elizabeth and Sarah made Vines on the way to Nash's house about how excited they were. When they got there, they were welcomed by all of the guys which was a big surprise. Elizabeth ran over to Nash and Sarah ran over to Cameron.

Nash's POV:

When Elizabeth and Sarah got out of their car all of the

Overheard All of the guys saying zayymmm but I couldn't focus because all I cared about at that moment was the beautiful angel that just got out of the car. I was staring Elizabeth down from head of toe.

I glanced over at the guys for a second and saw that Cameron was doing the same thing, but over Sarah.

I focused all of my attention back on Elizabeth and then got lost in a daze. But I was quickly snapped back to reality when I felt someone run over to me and give me the biggest hug. At first I was startled but when I looked down at who it was I realized that it was Elizabeth! I squeezed her a little and rubbed her back to show her that I cared.

"Hi I'm" she started to say, but I cut her off and said "Elizabeth, I know. And I'm" but she ended up cutting me off and said "Nash, I know.". Which made us both laugh. When she laughed she got adorable dimples.

-something about the freckles-

Doing a point of view for all four of them -Elizabeth, Nash, Sarah, and Cameron-