Chapter Seven - Dress, Kiss, Hugs

A/N:

Ahright, so this will be the last chapter for this day, i think. My arms really hurt. damn volleyball -____- any how, lets pray I can update later this evening. So, here's chapter 7 =))) (sorry its short. The next chapter would be short also, so please don't hate me. I'll make it up in chapter 9 =]])

enjoy!

-Dana

x.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Venice's POV**

I was talking to Harry when Kristenn pulled me away. My bag fell and I hope Harry would get it. Danielle and Eleanor were inside the fitting room dorting the clothes. Once we're inside, Kristenn locked the door and helped El and Dani with the sorting.

"Here, change into this. Call us if you need help, okay?" Danielle, sort of the head of the clothes committee, handed me a blue tube dress with a ribbon in the middle. I took the dress from her and start changing into it. Eleanor helped me close it since the zipper is at the back.

"Oh.My.Gosh!" exclaimed Danielle. Eleanor walked beside her and I saw her eyes widen. 

"You are perfect!." she said. "Wear this." El handed me a strapped wedge about three inches in height. I slipped my feet into it and looked at myself in the full sized mirror. I looked beautiful for the first time. Dani and El left the room but I kept looking at myself.

"Babe, time to get out." Kristenn said.

"Isn't too short?" I asked. The short length of the dress, I guess two and a half inches above my kness caught my eyes.

"It's fine dear, now go out."

"I'm shy."

"Of course you are. Now go." she went out of the room but left the door open.

"Come out now." said. I felt like I cannot move. I felt like my feet is cemented on the floor.

"If you wont, I'll asked Harry to get you! So get your bum out here." she threaten. Geez, Kristenn is really scary. I walked slowly towards the door, head down. My head feel dizzy and my heart beat fast.  I reached the door and took a step out. I heard the boys gasped. I don't know why. I faced them and their jaws dropped. Harry stand up and walked towards me. I felt my heart increase its beating rate. He stopped infront of me and leant in my ears.

"You looked beautiful, No, You're beautiful." he whispered in my ears. SHOOT! Harry Styles told me I'm beautiful!!! I blush slightly, and muttered "thanks". Then he kissed me in the cheeks. HARRY FREAKING STYLES KISSED ME IN THE CHEEKS! I blushed full time now as electric current flow through my body. I felt Kristenn pulled me away from Harry while she slapped him in the shoulders.

"Stop flirting with Venice, would you?" she said.

"Go back to your sit young man!" she pointed to the couch. Harry winked at me and return to his seat. Kristenn pushed me forward.

"I told you she's beautiful" said Eleanor. Kristenn send me back to try other stuff. I felt like I'm in an episode of 'How Do I Look'. El and Tenn taught me how to walk properly but I failed miserably. In the end, they bought me two dresses, three tank tops, two pants and two shorts. After that, we head to an optical shop.

"We'll buy you contacts." Kristenn said.

"No, I can't--" Tenn cut me off.

"No, we'll get you one!" she insisted. We ordered a pair of contacts. They insisted to buy the colored ones but I disagree.

"It's no color or no contacts at all, Tenn." i said.

"OMG! Is it really you, Ven?" she exclaimed.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"No, no. Nothing to apologize. It's a good thing you stand for what you want." she pulled me into a hug and whispered, "so pround of you." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Look! They're hugging! I wanna join!!!!" said Niall, running towards us. He hugged us both and I felt weight increasing. The other boys joined too as well as El and Dani. We were interrupted by a cough annd we saw a young lady holding two little containers.

"Ms. Sullano?" she asked. I raised my hand and walked towards her. The lady taught me how to wear my contacts. Boy, it wasn't easy. I managed to put both pairs. I looked in the mirror and was shocked. I don't have glasses anymore. I thank the lady and walked out.

"You look good without glasses." Liam commented.

'Yeah, your eyes are beautiful. Same color as mine" said Zayn.

"Change to the clothes we bought." said Eleanor excitedly. I haven't said anything when Dani and Kristenn pulled me out of the shop.

"Text me where you'll go!" said El before following us.