Beat again/Locked up

*Katies Pov*

I woke up from someone banging on the wooden door and I was on something hard.I then remembered them trying to get rid of me I yelled at them and locked my self up in Liams' room.The banging started annoying me "KATIE IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR WRITE NKW WE WILL BREACK IT DOWN"Harry yelled.I quickly got up and went to the bathroom that led outside to the living room.I quickly ran into the bathroom and heard yelling again."KATIE WE ARE BREACKING THIS DOOR DOWN ON THE COUNT OF THREE.......ONE......TWO.........THREE"Louis yelled and they weren't lying they broke the door down I quickly ran into the living room and HUD behind the tv."Guys she escaped now time to find her"Nialls voice rang.I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs I moved a little which caused attention because I heard one of them say "Guys did that tv just move","Yeah let's check it out".

*Louis Pov*

We all walked towards the tv and looked behind it to find Katie."Guess we found you Katie" Harry said since he is the leader of the group."Uh yeah you Guys found me yay"Katie said sarcasticlly."Kate do you now I never loved you I hated you for a fact and I just wanted you to feel when someone loved you well guess what I never did when we first became a thing you were so gullible to fall into our little plan and it worked guys grab her lets finish what we started"Harry said with a smirk on his face.

*Katies Pov*

I guess this is the end of my life I will miss my parents I will miss my friends I will miss everyone that I knew but only five people who hurt me the most one direction.I was being dragged somewhere until I was thrown onto a bed."Well Katie we have some rules that you need to follow"Louis said "Rule number one never tell anyone about the beating, Rule number two Always listen to us disobey face the consequences, Rule number three always obey us don't obey us then we have to do something to you that you HAVE TO OBEY,Rule number four always Obey us disobey us then face the consequences"Harry said my heart stopped beating and now I am totally dead if I don't even listen to the rules."Okay guys Lock her up Harry and Liam will share a room"Zayn said. They left me and locked the door behind I went under the duvets and started crying.I think I cried the whole night cuz I saw the sun shining through the window I let out quite sobs.I was about to go to sleep but the door was opening and I shot right up from bed."Well someone woke up early so how did you sleep"Harry asked with a smirk on his face "I didn't sleep at all last night"I said "Well why not"Louis said "Cuz I wasn't tired"I said "STOP LYING BITCH WE HEARD YOU CRY WITH THE SOBS"Zayn yelled "Well get up Got to Liam follow him get you r bags and put the. In this room"Harry said "Okay" I said and walked towards Liam he grabbed my hand and the grip was tight I winced in pain.We got to Liam's room and I grabbed all of my bags and went to my room.I put the bags down by the bathroom. "Get ready in five minutes we have something planned today"Harry said with an smirk and left the room.I went to the door and locked it.I then walked over to my bags and took out my black skinny jeans and took out a white shirt with the saying "Distance sucks... My room is so far away from the kitchen" I put those on and walked to the door unlocked it and then went downstairs and heard them talk again so I put my back against the wall and heard them talk.

"She is going to regret everything"

"Time to take it to the next level"

With that I ran into the kitchen and took out a knife.I took some paper towels and set them down on the floor. I sat Down on the floor with the knife in my right hand.I rolled up my sleeve.I took the knife and cut my self while mumbling to my self "One cut for Harry, second cut for Louis,Third cut for Zayn,fourth cut for Liam,and the fifth cut for Niall,the sixth cut for the whole world"I put the knife down bought my knees up to my chest and cried.After a while I was falling asleep my eye lids became heavier and heavier and the next thing you now I'm fast asleep.
---------_-------_______________------------------------______________-------------______________------------------____________--------_____--------------------___________________________

*Katies Pov*

"WAKE UP KATIE WAKE UP" Someone yelled at me I shot up and rubbed my eyes I then I saw five boys looking at me I pulled my sleeves down."Why is there blood on the floor with a bloody knife and paper towels"Liam asked "Uhh.....I will just clean it up"I said "Good now clean"Louis said.They left the kitchen I took the pare towels thrower the into. The garbage and took the knife cleaned it with soap and put the knife in the drawers.I went upstairs and into my room. I took of my shoes and hopped into bed not caring what I was wearing I started to cry. After about like I think 30 minutes of crying they came in."What do you want"I said they all surrounded me "Louis Niall get her up from the bed and put her agains the wall"Harry said with a smirk on his face and the next thing you now that there are two strong arms pulling me up from the bed and threw me against the wall.Harry walked over to me and slapped me "Slut you don't deserve air or life"Harry spat "And I heard you sing once in the shower you don't even have a good voice" Harry spat "Yeah I now that's why I don't use auto tone"I salt at Harry thus time I'm going to be strong and fight back no more weakness no more crying."Guys come and help me and Zayn get the ropes"Harry said the next thing you now I am tied up to a chair.The next Hour passed by and the let me free they punched me kicked me and slapped me like old times.It was like ten o'clock at night I went to take a shower.~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*I just got out of the shower I went over to my suit case put my red lacy bra on with a matching underwear took out black HOLLISTER sweats and put them on and put on Harry's purple JACK WILLS. I hopped under the duvets and went on my phone.I went on kik and started chatting with my very old friend from diaper years his name is Ed Sheeren. We talked for about an hour until I fell asleep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"WAKE UP WAKE UP KATIE WAKE UP"All the boys yelled at me.I got up and walked to the bathroom.I did my buisness brushed my teeth and washed my face.I went over to my suitcase grabbed my black shorts and a plain black v-neck shirt.I went down stairs and went to the kitchen I tripped over someone and then I was kicked and punched.I got up and headed to the the fridge and pulled out a box of strawberries and ate them."Guys I am heading out so I will be home late wait why do you care you guys hate me anyways"I said and stormed off the next thing you now I am running Down the streets...........
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N hey guys I now this chapter was short kind of but I am spending my summer vacation in canada and they make me do work so don't get mad at me for not updating soon so erm....yeah hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment.

-Kinza💋