"Thanks." He walked out the door, and I walked across the hallway to Harry's room. I knocked on the door. Not that that would do much good. If he was in the bedroom with the door locked, he wouldn't hear me knocking on the door from the living room. I don't know if he heard me or not, but either way, there was no answer. I stood there in front of his room, thinking of a way to get in.

An idea hit me. I looked at the number on the door, committing it to memory. I ran down the stairs, not even bothering with that slow elevator again, and up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" The man behind the desk asked.

"Yes, I was wondering if you had an extra key to room 126? I don't have mine, and can't get back in." I said. It wasn't a lie. I didn't have my key, or any key, and I couldn't get in.

"Of course." He dug through a drawer. "Here you go." He said, handing me a white, plastic card.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for the trouble." I said.

"It's not a problem. And it's no trouble at all. It happens." I smiled at him, before rushing back to the stairs. I ran up them, and made my way to Harry's room. I slid the key in the little card thing, and it unlocked. I entered the living room. It was eerily quiet.

Surprisingly, the bedroom door was opened, but from the looks of the rest of the hotel suite, he hadn't moved from the bed since he got in it. I walked into the bedroom. I couldn't see any part of him, just the shape of his body curled into a ball under the covers. I sat down on the edge of the bed, and shook him gently.

"Harry, it's Cayley. Wake up." The cover moved, and his head popped out.

"How did you get in here?" He asked. "Louis couldn't even get in, and it's his room too."

"I guess he didn't think to go and ask for another room key." I smiled, but he didn't return it like normal. Instead, he looked away from me, and at the wall. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Harry." I said, giving him a look.

"Okay, so I'm not fine. But really, do I look like I am?" His eyes were red, and puffy, and his brown curls were all knotted together all over his head. He definately did not look fine.

"Not really." I said. He nodded.

"That's what I thought."

"You're not going to feel any better laying in here in this dark room all by yourself. Let's go out and do something. Just hang out."

"I'm fine." He said.

"We just established that you are, in fact, not fine. Come on. We hate seeing you like this. Just, let's do something. I can cheer you up." He shook his head, and rolled over, so that his back was facing me.

"I'm fine." He said again.

"Don't make me beg, Harry. I will sit here, and I will beg you, and I won't shut up until you agree to get out of this bed, and do something." I said. He grunted. "Please? Harry. Please? It'll be fun! Please, please, please?"

"No." He said. This boy was getting on my last good nerve.

"Either get out of this bed willingly, or I will remove you from it myself." I said. "And don't think I'm kidding, because I'm not. I am a black belt, and it won't take much to get you up." He groaned and sat up.

"Fine!" I grinned.

"Good. Now, go take a shower. You're hair desperately needs some conditioner." He climbed from the bed. Thankfully, he was wearing underwear. He grabbed a clean pair from his suitcase, and then trudged slowly to the bathroom.