We each unconsciously sent nervous glances to each other. Maybe that was just me.

"That's great," Joe said, appearing from nowhere.

With the guys, Rachel and a bag full of food, we headed for a picnic in a neighbouring field.

•••

Rachel set her blanket on the emerald grass, placing the food bags on top.

"We have bread, cheese, ham, fruit and... sushi?" She said.

"Oh man," Q sighed, followed by a villainous laugh from Sal. "What the f*** man?"

"I'm sorry, man," Sal said, regaining his blank expression. "I just thought you'd want some."

Q hated sushi. Everyone knew that. He couldn't spend a whole meal without announcing he hated sushi.

"I'll take it," Murr said, snatching the plastic box from Rachel, immediately shovelling down the food.

"Get a room," Q scowled, turning his back to Murray and his sushi.

"Who wants some... bread?" Rachel asked, waving a loaf of white bread around.

Each of us made a sandwich and finally retreated back to the blanket, soaking in the quiet, relaxed atmosphere.

Finally.

A break.

After worry

and fright

a murder

and a show every night

we finally took a break.

•••

Suitcases followed us suite as we entered a grand hotel. Another fantastic reception. Chandeliers, forest wallpaper on one side, and a restaurant beside it.

Rachel stepped to the reception. "Hi, we're here for our rooms. From 200 to 212."

"Mr McPartland?" The receptionist asked.

Rachel looked over to Pete, and nodded her head.

We each got our key cards. Murr got 200, Q got 201, Sal got 202 and Joe got 203. I got 204. The rest of the crew ha their own rooms too, with Rachel next door in 205.

In small groups, we climbed into the elevator, elevating 4 floors to our rooms.

When me, Rachel, Casey and Chase finally got towards the rooms, the first visible doors had already been opened and rooms trashed.

The guys.

Murr had already gotten comfortable on the bed by messing up the sheets and turning on the TV. Next door, Q had already gotten in and was also watching TV. Sal was taking the shampoos and coffee pods into his bag, and Joe was struggling with the key card.

"Joe you're holding everyone up," Rachel joked, wheeling her suitcase in circles as we waited for Joe to successfully enter his room.

Bleep.

Finally.

Inside my room was a large double bed placed in the centre, with a bathroom to the right of the door and a large TV and drawers in front of the screen. A large window pointed out to the car park. Another picture that would wind up on Sals Instagram of his terrible hotel room view.

"Olivia?" Rachel called from the door, "we're going to go for dinner, me and some others. Might as well. If you wanna join then come along."

"Thanks," I said, "but I'm stuffed."

Rachel left and I found myself looking for the guys.

They were all in Joes room.

"Hey," I greeted them with the same smile any other fan would as they internally freak out. That fangirl feeling never leaves.

"Hi," Joe patted the edge of the bed for me to join, squishing in between him and Murr. "I'm so glad to get a break of this."

"Me too," Murr replied, "only like 10 more shows to go."

"Really?" Joe asked in disbelief.

"Yeah."

Enough small talk needed.

"Guys!!" We heard a yell from doors down.

We headed out the door like a pack of sheep following the leader- unsure yet certain we knew what we were going.

"Guys!"

Sals room.

We got to the door. Sal was on the edge of his bed, in front of the screen, pointing.

"It's us!"