Freddy x Male Reader

(Seme Freddy- Uke reader)
Highschool AU
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Bullied! Reader
Jock! Freddy
Bully! Goldie
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Extras:
Bonnie
Chica
Spring trap
Mari (female marionette)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

_________________________________________________________________________________

👑💝👑~Y/N POV~👑💝👑

The halls were incredibly peaceful today. My best friends Bonnie and Chica were walking along next to me, and they just continued to rant on and on about who coukd beat who in whatever new video game they were into. I wasn't really paying attention to them since I was more focused on trying to keep watch out for my bully. He and his friends had always hung around this hall waiting for me since he knew that most of my classes were here.

Bonnie and Chica agreed to walk with me to homeroom everymorning so he would hopefully leave me alone. It had worked for about a week but he still tries to throw paper wads and stuff at me. His name is Goldie and he is like one of the coolest kids in school. He is just your typical jock.  He is like the best baseball player for our school,and he is one of the reason for many of the school's awards. Even though he is a gifted athlete, his brain seems to be about 5 times smaller then it should be. He can barely count to ten! Any higher and I think his brain cells might literally explode.

As the three of us rounded the corner,we had all noticed the tall blondie that is my bully. He was wearing his usual getup. A tight black shirt,blue jeans, a navy blue jacket, and just some black tennis shoes. He was standing with his friends Springtrap and Mari. When he noticed me across the hall,his smile grew wider. Bonnie and Chica noticed this and basically squashed me between the two of them. We continued to walk towards him. Chica was glarring at him and Bonnie looked like he was ready to fight him.

We had managed to make it over to him. The instant we reached him though,he pushed my friends away from me and grabbed my arm roughly. Springtrap grabbed Chica by the shoulders and held her in place while Mari stomped her foot on Bonnie's back pinning him to the ground. The two of them struggled as Goldie began dragging me away. He brought me to the boys bathroom which was at the end of that hall.

Once we were inside he pulled me inside one of the stalls and smashed me into the wall. He smirked the instant he saw my face morph into a look of pain. One of his hands gripped both of my wrists and held them above my head,while he grabbed my throat with the other. Tears pricked my eyes as I whimpered out a small "p..please! Just le..let me go...". A dark laughed had emerged from him as his grip on my throat had tightened to the point he was  choking me. I kicked my legs at him as an attempt to make him let go,yet it had no affect. He continued to squeeze. Black dots began to cloud my vision as I felt my breathing slow down. Just before I could black out,I felt Goldie get ripped off of me. The instant he left go of me, I slid down to the floor and took in large gasps of air.

.          .          .          .           .          .          .          .          .          .          .           .          .           .          .          .          .

🔱💖🔱~FREDDY POV~🔱💖🔱

It was already 7:00 am!!! Classes start at 7:10! Oh geez I am soooooo going to be late. I ran through the halls as quick as I could. Right when I turned onto my classes hallway, I saw my brothers best friends Springtrap and Mari holding down some other students. When I looked at them a little closer, I recognized them as being Y/N's friends. I walked over to them quikly. "Ehat are you guys doing to them?" I asked. Springtrap and Mari turned to look at me and a slight panic rose in their eyes.

"FREDDY!!!" The purple haired one yelled. I didn't know him all to well but I belive his name is Bonnie. The yellow haired one I knew was Chica since she is one of the smartest girls in school. I looked down at Bonnie. He was currently pinned to the floor. Mari instantly lifted her leg up when I glarred at her. Springtrap let go of Chica and the two of them left the hall. "YOU GOTTA HELP US!!!" Chica screeched. "Y/N WAS BASICALLY KIDNAPPED BY GOLDIE AND WE JUST KNOW THAT HE'S HURTING HIM! HELP US FIND HIM PLEASE!" Chica begged.

I never knew my brother bulied somebody. Especially Y/N. Why would he ever hurt him? My blood boiled slightly when I thought of him hurtung Y/N. I had a large crush on him ajd to think that my own brother would hurt him. The place I immediately thought of was the bathroom. I stomped over with Bonnie and Chica right behind me. Once we were at the door, I told both of them to stay put in case Goldie tried to make a run again. They agreed and I walked inside. I heard a small gagging noise from one of the stalls and when I pushed the door open, I saw Goldie strangling      Y/N.

He had not noticed me yet and I rushed over to him and ripped him off of Y/N. Y/N slid down the wall gasping for air as I threw Goldie to the ground. He looked at me like I was crazy. "FREDD! WHAT THE HECK! WHY'D YOU DO THAT! I ALMOST KNOCKED THE NERD OUT!" He screamed. Those words just my mind go blank and I involuntarily sent a kick straight into his stomach. He let out a grunt of pain before curling in a ball. After a few seconds he stood up on shaky legs and wobled out of the bathroom.

I turned back around to see Y/N in the corner hugging his knees to his chest and sobbing. I slowly walked over to him,trying my hardest to not scare him,and I leaned down so the two of us were face to face. He was shaking like crazy,and I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay..." I asked him,though my voice was barely above a whisper. His head snapped up and he looked at me straight in the eyes. Without saying a word he latched his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him. "Thank you.." He whispered out between sobs.

I slolwy wrapped my arms around his slender waist and hugged him. He continued to sob quietly into my shoulder. After a few minutes, he pulled away and wiped his eyes. This must be the first time he actually got to get a good look at me because the instant he saw me his cheeks turned a dark red color. I smiled slightly. I tightened my grip on his waist as I stood up slowly,bringing him with me. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I walked him out of the stall. I set him on one of the sinks and moved my hands off his waist to the brim of the sink. He starred at me for a while before he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

.          .          .          .           .          .          .          .          .          .          .           .          .           .          .          .          .

👑💝👑~Y/N POV~👑💝👑

My face was burning now. I can't belive I did that. Freddy seemed shocked since all he did was stare down at the sink. After what felt like forever,he lifted his head up to me and smiled. My cheeks felt like they were even hotter now and I just tried my best to curl into myself. He soon noticed my attempts and grabbed my chin lightly with only his thumb and pointer finger and he brought us face to face once more.

"Y/N... Will you be my boyfriend" he whispered as he began chuckling. Instead of giving out a verbal answer I just nodded my head and buried my face back into his shoulder. He chuckled and that is when I heard the bell go off. First period was already over.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so what did you think? I have to say that I do like this version better than my other Freddy story. Anyways tell me your opinions and yeah! Bye!