Start of the Arcobaleno

"Chaos Shot." Reborn stated with no emotion as he shot his slightly skillful target in the head, not wanting to waste time chasing after him.

"Good job Reborn, but I'm afraid there are no more missions for you, you did them all afterall." Nono said looking at him worriedly as he nodded with no emotion before leaving. With a sigh he returned to his apartment and lied on the couch. Leon crawled into his lap and curled up to fall asleep.

Reborn gave a small smile to the chameleon, petting him before falling asleep as well.

A few minutes later he shot up awake the moment he felt an unknown presence enter his home.

"Well, well you're very good to sense my presence the moment I appeared." A man with an iron mask and hat said.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Reborn demanded angrily, Leon hissed in similar fashion.

"My name is Checkerface and I just simply walked in. I'm here to give you a job with 6 others." Checkerface stated simply.

"And if I don't accept?" Reborn asked.

"You die." Checkerface stated handing him a map.

"Meet the others there and your new lives will begin." Checkerface stated before disappearing.

'I guess I have no choice to go... I wouldn't want to die before meeting Cielo again.' Reborn thought and Leon seemed to agree by licking his cheek. 'But why does he seem so familiar to me?'

Time Skip

Reborn was the first to arrive at the base of the mountain the map directed him to, it only took a few minutes for the next person to arrive. Lal Mirch came first which had Reborn tilting his fedora in greeting to the fellow sadist. Viper came next demanding money from him as usual, ever since they met two years ago. Verde came next and looked at Leon like he was something he wished to dissect, Leon hissed at him and hid under Reborn's fedora. That wasn't a very good first impression as Reborn narrowed his eyes at him. Skull and Luce came last but Reborn merely looked their direction with indifference.

They soon made the trek up the mountain despite Reborn feeling that it was not a good idea. Colonello joined them once Lal found the annoying idiot following her, Reborn knew he was there the whole time but didn't comment on it.

They made it to the top of the mountain when a bright light blinded them and they soon found themselves shrunk down to the size of toddlers and a pacifier appeared on their necks. The rest of the group started arguing with Checkerface whom had appeared soon after while Reborn stayed silent staring at the glowing yellow pacifier with distaste.

Leon came out of his fedora, noticeably affected as well due to his smaller size, and licked his cheek. Reborn patted Leon with a small smile before going somewhere to vent his anger.

The next day the Arcobalenos heard that one of Venice, Italy's islands spontaneously combust into sun flames and they looked toward Reborn who was sitting contently while petting Leon like an evil mastermind stroking a cat.

"Kora, you need to calm down." Colonello said unknowingly provoking Reborn who let Leon turn into a gun to shoot the fool.

"Ahh! *Bang* No! *Bang* Stop! *Bang* Reborn! *Crash*" Colonello fell into a bin of ammo while dodging Reborn's bullets.

"Hn." Reborn grunted irritatedly before leaving. The rest of the Arcobaleno watched him go wondering what got him in such a bad mood other than the curse.

"I hate being small." Reborn stated answering the unspoken question before leaving the room.

"Uh are we just going to let him leave?" Skull questioned.

"Yep." Was the unanimous answer.

AN: Lookie Lookie I updated twice, don't expect it often.