Five

Mark's POV

"STOP FUCKING BULLYING HIM!" I pinned Wade to the wall. I don't give a fuck if he was taller than me. I can easily beat him.
"I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE HURT HIM I WILL MURDER YOU!"
Wade was only chuckling.

"Oh, Mark you don't care about the consequences? Here this is how it will go. You will kill someone and the polices will investigate and find you. Jack will soon find out you killed someone and he will soon think you're a maniac and you're crazy. Who knows the poor boy won't even wanna be with you anymore. Running away with him isn't going to work out because, sooner or later he will become depressed and commit suicide. You. Well.. you will be depressed and regret your choices. The police will find you and arrest you and who knows...you might get raped. More than once.."

Do I really want that just because, I don't want to rape Jack?
I could see that happening...
Even explaining to him why I did it he will not forgive me.
But, raping him won't be so bad. I mean...who knows..he might even understand.

"So, what's it's going to be Mark?
Rape your love? Or kill someone that could easily be wrong and cause Jack suicide?"

I backed away from Wade as we stood in the boys bathroom.
We only had a few minutes until first period starts.
"B-but...Why do I have to rape him? Why do you guys want me to so bad?!

"Taking someone virginity isn't a big ideal Mark. Who knows Jack might enjoy it?"

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?! No, I'm not doing it. Fuck off." I grabbed my backpack and ran out the bathroom to my first class.

Jack's POV

I quickly tried to not to bump into any bullies so, I won't get beat.
It was lunch time and I was starving.
I saw the lunch doors and quickly ran inside. The place was filled with laughter and a lot of talking. I got my tray and went over to Felix and Ethan. I sat down and sighed in relief.
"Woah Jack what happened to your arm?" Ethan asked looking down at my scar. How did he even see that?

"Oh...uh..I fell."

"What did you fall over? Bullies?" Felix joked as he took a big bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich. Ethan chuckled a little than cleared his throat.

"No." I spat. "Just a little scar that's all." Felix smacked his lips and laid down his sandwich down on his plate. I rolled my eyes and opened my juice and started drinking it.

"Anyways. Me and Felix was wondering...How is it like being roommates with your boyfriend?" I choked and spitted out my juice over my tray. I shot Ethan a glared of anger.

"Boyfriend?! We are not dating! And no we aren't fuck buddies neither so, shut up Felix." He opened his mouth to say something but, I took the words from his mouth. He closed his mouth and pouted.
Ethan sighed and used his fork to pick at his macaroni and cheese.
"Well...it's a rumor going around the school Jack." Ethan said still picking at his food. I bulged my eyes and stared at him.
He looked at me and blanked his eyes.
"Well, Jack. Everyone seen how you and Mark will leave together everyday and that was waayy before the roommates situation. People have even claimed to see him pick you up and take you inside his car and you guys will leave."
He turned his attention back to the macaroni that was claiming to be eaten.

"And who started the fucking rumor?!"
Ethan moved his eyes to Felix who had his mouth open wide and a sandwich that has been bitten into was just in front of his mouth as it hovered in his hands. Felix turned his eyes to me and placed the sandwich down on his plate.
"Uhh..." He jumped up and started running away.