Sleeping Rickie

Once upon a time in the crust less pie
kingdom, there lived the king Nick, the mustached with his lovely and beautiful wife, the queen Syd.
Yes, Syd is the queen though he’s a man. You can be everything you want to be. Especially when you’re Syd Barrett.

They lived a pretty happy life, but there was one thing that filled it with sadness so big as if you make yourself a slice of bread with jam and drop it accidentally the jam side to the floor :(

The reason was, although Syd was the queen, a very fab one to boot, he couldn’t have Nick’s babies bc he didn’t have pussy or ovaries.

Even though this is a fairy tale we have to respect the rules of mother nature.

So it happened that the queen made his daily walk through the woods when suddenly a girl run towards him, grabbed him by the shoulders and said “Oh dearest, now you’re wish will come true! Now excuse me, I have to continue with playing!” And she without a word she ran back into the forest.

Later that day Nick and Syd, well let’s say they wrote music together, yeah?

And eventually that made Syd pregnant! Boom, magic! He gave birth to the prettiest princess who was called Richard.

For the birth of their child the king and queen celebrated a big party and did not also invented the whole townsfolk of the kingdom, but also the twelve wise fairies. Actually, there were thirteen but because there wasn’t enough crust less pies for thirteen fairies and also, it’s important for the story the thirteenths fairy wasn’t invited.

It was a pretty nice party and the wise fairies gifted the new born princess with magical presents.

First of all the organ fairy Ray Manzarek got closer to the craddle of the princess and gave Rick a magnificent skill on the organ.

Next came the sassy Macca-fairy from whom the princess got luscious eyelashes, the fabulous fairy king, (Or queen?, Idk.) Freddie Mercury gave a big love for cats away, the sandwich fairy George Harrison one for cigarettes, the 24/7 stoned fairy Bob Dylan the talent to write freaking fiiiiiiiiiiine song lyrics and etc.

All the fairies had given their gifts except the last one, Jim Morrison who was still tripping in the corner of the room because of the “orange juice” from breakfast, when suddenly a ear piercing scream followed by the sound of hooves. The room went completely silent within seconds.

In a dark black gown that blew in the wind the thirteenth fairy appeared in the throne room, riding her also dark black horse.

In the joy of the party everyone had completely forgotten the thirteenth fairy. The fairy of the concepts albums. Roger Waters.

“YO STUPID MOTHAFUCCERS!”, the fairy screamed. “HOW CAN YOU DARE TO INVITE ME NOT TO UR PARTEY?! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE PINATAS! I’M GONNA CURSE YOUR STUPID CHILD SO IT WILL STINGS ITS FINGER ON A CONCEPT ALBUM ON ITS FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY AND DAY! WATERS OUT, BITCH!”

And with that words the fairy left the throne room. Oh no, wait. Eventually Roger put his had through the door and screamed. “I’M GONNA WRITE A CONCEPT ALBUM ABOUT THIS!”

The king and the queen were frightened. How could they save the princess? How? I ASK YOU GUYS HOW???

But then fairy Jim Morrison had a brilliant idea:

“Lmao ur not gonna die ur just gonna sleep til some boi play you a nice song and then u wake up.”

“Go home, Jim, you’re high.”

As a precaution the royal couple let all the concept albums in the kingdom be collected and burnt. Pete Townshend bawled his eyes out, I’ll tell ya.

And until the princess’ fifteenth birthday everything was great.

Yay.

Rick grew up to be the very beautiful princess the fairies made him too. He had eyelashes so long that he could easily kill a man with them and loved organs and cats more than himself.

But then the day of Rick's fifteenth birthday arrived and his parents somehow didn't manage to be at home that day.

Parents of the year.

Because Richard became bored he decided to explore the castle.
He was especially interested into the room in the highest tower in treating castle as if something special was in there...

As Rick opened the door to the room, he saw something that he had never seen before. It was beautiful. He HAD TO touch it.

But as soon as the finger of the princess touched the concept album, he immediately fell asleep and with him the eternal castle.

The curse of the concept album fairy had become true. And all that just because she wasn't invited to a party. GG.

Around the castle started to grew a wall out of the ground, isolating the castle completely from the outside world.
No one could come through that wall.

Except the prince that would show up later then; David Gilmour, son of Lorelai Gilmore -no wait there's something wrong- who travelled fearless to the castle of the wall with nothing but his guitar as weapon, fire in his heart, grease in his hair with the mission to save the princess.

Gilmour stood in front of the wall facing the bricks and said: "A Monumemtary Larpse Of Reason was better." Then he kicked down the wall as if it was my self confidence.

The prince went upstairs to the room where the princess was. How did he knew where Rick was? Idk, fate, male intuition, traffic signs? Decide for yourself.

When he entered the room he was flashed by the beauty if the sleeping princess who laid peaceful in a bed, his soft curls framing the pretty face with that damn hot jawline and the kissable lips, although they weren't as kissable as the lips if prince himself.

Anyway the prince took out his guitar and began to strum. And because he's David Gilmour that took long. Like veeeeeeery long.
Actually Rick already woke up in the middle of the solo but the prince was so focused on the guitar that he didn't notice.

Eventually the princess woke up and as he looked into the eyes of his saviour, he fell in love as deep as the blue of those eyes and he flung his arms around David's neck.

They later got married, had two children and a concept album and lived happily ever after.

THE END
-

Another story written at 12am. My mother thinks I'm sleeping XD

Thanks to a friend on tumblr who gave me the motivation for writing this :3

So I decided to make a whole book of the classic rock fairy tales, I hope you like the idea...
As you see its mostly Pink Floyd until now, I'm sure I'll also manage to write about other bands but I make no promises. I think it won't be a big problem tho we need more Pink Floyd fanfics on Wattpad if you ask me XD

Also I would need someone to make a cover for the story because I kinda suck at doing them... pls anyone help.

Thanks for reading,
Twisti