I'm Back

So I know it's been over a year since you guys have seen me but I'm back now and I hope this offers some explanation as to why I was gone. 

1. Senior year was a mess. I was really stressed and didn't really have much time to write due to all the school work I had and doing stuff to get ready for college. I'm halfway through my first year of college and things are starting to clear up. 

2. I lost inspiration for this series. I've found myself stuck a lot when writing this series and I just didn't know what to write. I will finish this book off with the promised chapters and an epilogue and probably move on for now. I might come back if I find the inspiration again. Don't worry I still love Hetalia I just feel like I've dragged this series out a little too long. 

3. My IPad committed seppuku. Before I was writing everything on what was basically a knock off of  Microsoft Word called Pages on my IPad. Well one day my IPad decided it didn't want to charge anymore and I lost everything I was working on. I'm in the process of rewriting everything so don't worry. It took me a while to find a better job and to save up enough money for a decent laptop but I have one now so it's ok. 

Anyway I hope this clears some stuff up and I'll try to have something out soon. 

My main tumblr: https://sherlockedhetalian.tumblr.com

My new Monsta X tumblr: https://themonbebeworld.tumblr.com

Youtube for when I start making videos: Sherlocked Hetalian 

Contact me: thesherlockedhetalian@gmail.com