Chapter 1 The number that started it all

Hi guys this is my 1st boyxboystory so bare with me on this. thank you for reading. If you don't like gay writing then DO NOT READ IT (!). But thank you for picking my story to read. There may be rated R parts but I don't know will see what we get. Ok with no more delays lets get to our story.

~Max POV~

Walking out of the hose, that my school mates called "The gay house". I tell dad that it means that we're the happy house but really it's that my dad kicked my mom out for his mate, a guy.        My step-dad was ok. I just hope I get a guy like my dad did. Nothing against girls but, they to make you like they want you to be.

As I got on the bus my wolf whimpered. "I don't want to go today. Can't we just play hooky? And go find our mate?"

My wolf had been with me since I was born and he always had one thing on his mind. Our mate.  That is all that was on his mind, just that nothing besides our mate and who he was. I thought back to our wolf. "No, we can not skip school. If we do the Alpha, aka dads, going to punish us. And I don't want to be cleaning the pack house for a week because I missed a day because of you."

  He whimpered the hole rid to school. I held onto my shoulder bag as the bus let us off at Were High. Yes, I went to a all were school. We all know that once we get to school we had to go to our in between forums. My black wolf ears with a white tip on the right one and my black tail with a red as blood tip waged behind me as I walked into the school making all the new were kids, freshmen, star and wonder who was the wolf with the blood mark.

Looking around for my friend, Sam, I felt someone mess up my bright green hair. Yes, my hair is neon green and I was born this way. Looking up at my friend who was only three inches taller then me at six feet.

"So how is my little green haired friend? Your dad told me you and your step-dad got into it last night. What's up with your wolf?" He asked as we walked to math class, my favorite class.

Sighting, I answered him. "What is always up with my wolf? He thinks that my dad is turning on us because he is mated and we are not. I think he is paranoid but, that is just what I think. Are you going to soccer practice?"

"You know I am. You are our best goalie and I am our best runner. So yes we have to go." He answered looking taken aback that I would think otherwise.

Walking into the advance math class Mr. Williams gave us a number so we could sit in our seats. The number I got was 17, cool my soccer number, thing is when I found my seat my partner was there and man did he smell so good.

~Jack POV~

Walking into math class my pride mate Mr. Williams gave me the number 17 to site at. I hoped that I wouldn't be put with a guy that hated gays or a girl, oh man pleases no girls. The only girl that I could stand is Jes, my best friend and only friend. I was the only were of my kind. My moms are lions but, I am kitten. I'm talking about the little kittens that are house cats. My ears are white as snow along with my small tail. My hair is just as white. I am only five feet. I know not that tall but, it keeps me alive.
"Can't we just go home?" My kitten whines at me.

Just as I go to answer him I smell forest pin and the brush of softness. Looking over at the oner of the smell he was the man of my dreams and he was big and when I say big I mean it. He towered over me and he had measles like I was skinny.

"Mate." He claimed. Standing on his seat he proclaimed. "Anyone touches my math partner/mate. I will rip your head off your body and shove it up your skinny asses."

I turned bright red as I pulled him down. I hissed. "What do you think your doing? Oh and I'm Jack E."

"Letting everyone know that your mine and I am Max A Blood. You are my mate and I will not let anyone hurt you. Do you hear me my little mate? Because if you don't I will teach you to love being my mate." He claimed as he pulled me closer.

That's when I hard the notes to "I hate the homecoming Queen" play from my back pocket.  Pulling it out I seen it was a texted from Jes.

Jestheasome: Hay guess who has a mate! This girl!