Starting her Journey...

Writer's POV

Mr. and Mrs. Anant

I am leaving.Forever.To pursue my dream of being a writer that you tried to crumble saying that it gave no 'profit'. You know everything isn't about profit.It can be about happiness also.Either for our happiness or for others.But what would you know about others' happiness? I am also leaving to prove that this 'failure' will have a name for herself. Sooner or later.Just don't come and find me.Just leave me alone like you both have always done except that this time I'm asking you to leave me not begging for your attention.

Tears dotted her heart-shaped face but the blue haired girl took no notice of it as this occurs on a daily basis.But not anymore.She was done crying over people who hurt her.

Aashna.

There.Done.She will no longer be a part of that horrid family.She laughed humourlessly and rubbed her upper arms, something she did when she was sad or upset- a habit she procured when she tried to console herself because God knows that she didn't have anyone to even console her.

Aashna winced at her actions because of her new dream catcher tattoo which didn't heal yet.

She picked up her bag which contained her clothes which she bought with her hard-earned money-not their money-and left the house hoping to never see that wretched mansion again.She always wished for happiness and always knew that she would only get that happiness from writing.But little did she know that even that would be stolen from her...