"No Master," I reply once I reach the floor.

"Even see your little el-" Master's words stop suddenly as he turns his head towards the door.

I stare up at him, glancing between him and the door with confusion. I open my mouth but Master immediately covers my mouth, picking me up and returning to his bedroom. He opens his large wardrobe and places me inside, all while not making a single sound.

"Don't move a muscle." He whispers beside my ear. "You don't leave from here until I come back for you, don't answer to anyone but me and you stay put. Do you understand?"

I nod quickly and put my hands over my mouth to make myself extra quiet. Master pulls away, staring at me with worried eyes as he closes the doors, leaving me in complete darkness.

I don't hear him leave but I know he did. I keep my legs to my chest, wrap my arms around them and close my eyes, trying to keep my heart from moving so quickly but it was hard. I didn't know what was happening but I was scared for Master.

I jump a little at the sound of screams that fill my ears, the sound loud and very scary. I feel the tears running but make sure to not let any of the sobs come out, my body shaking with the thought of one of the screams belonging to Master.

The screams continue for so long that I have to move my hands from my mouth to my ears to make them quieter, but they still come through. I curl into myself and wait, hoping nothing would happen to my Master.

It felt like hours before the screams stopped, but Master never came back. It made me nervous to think that Master could be dead now and someone else may come for me. My fingers reach to push the door open but I pull back immediately and locked the trainers against my chest. Master said to stay here and not leave until he came back so I had to listen, no matter what.

My eyes widen when the doors open, I look up slowly to find Master covered in blood. My chest tightens as I stare at Master. There was so much blood that I could smell it from him, his hair was dripping with it like his fingertips. I couldn't see his skin except for the thin lines which showed between the dried, cracked blood beneath the fresh blood.

"Have you ever seen a dead body before?" Master asks sounding different. He didn't sound tired he sounded mad.

There was also a different feeling around Master. It was the same one I felt the day he took me from my cage, the one that made all the other Master's become quiet and scared. The one that made me feel safe under it.

"Y-Yes Master," I answer after swallowing and looking to his eyes, there was even blood falling from his eyelashes.

"Just dead or worse?" He presses as he looks down at me, I look away with the intensity in his eyes. I look at his feet and shift into a slave's waiting position.

"Worse Master," I admit, flinching slightly at the memory of the torn, tattered bodies of slaves who tried to escape, the ones which were left in the cells to remind slaves what would happen if we misbehaved.

"Good," Master says before offering me hid hand. "I want you to close your eyes until I say so."

I take it quickly with a nod and let him pull me to my feet, then he picks me up making my slave uniform bloody too. I frown a little at that but don't say anything not wanting to upset Master when he already looked so upset.

His eyebrows were pulled tight together like his skin around his clenched jaw, his eyes looked mean too so I stay quiet keeping my eyes shut at Master carries me.

When the smell of something nasty fills my nose, I cover it and peak an eye open to look around. A small whimper escapes me when I see all the halls I cleaned with trails of blood all over them. I look around and find more blood the further Master walks through the castle. There was some blood splattered across the walls, some drenching the windows and curtains pooling on the floor beneath them.