“The owner of Buenaventura Group was long dead.  God knows she’s already rotten six feet under the ground.  It’s just a matter of time before the companies become yours.”  I stared at her in disbelief.  For a second, I thought I was just hearing things but I was mistaken.  She really said those words. 

“Get out.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Xander, don’t tell me you haven’t moved on yet?”

“I said, get out and don’t you ever show your face in front of me!”
“Baby, I’m sor-”

“Don’t make me repeat myself for the third time.  Trust me, this is the very first time I seriously want to punch a girl in the face.” She gasped at that.

“Fine.  I’ll be back and you do know that she’s not-” I glared at her, daring her to continue what she wanted to say.

“Seriously, you have to move on, Xander.”

“Just shut the hell up and get your fucking face out of my sight!!” Nagmadali na siyang lumabas.  Thank God.  I leaned on my chair and I tried to calm myself.  She really knows how to push all of my buttons.

You guessed it right.  I liked Keira. No, I like Keira.  Not just as my Big Boss but also as a woman.  Oo nga at hindi masyadong matagal ang naging pagsasama namin pero hindi naman yun mahalaga.  That’s why until now, I haven’t moved on yet.  I may be a fucking casanova but I can still like a girl, and I mean the real thing.  I guess this is karma for me.  I played with so many girls’ feelings and the only girl that I truly liked was taken away from me.  Well, not that I stand a chance against Kyran.  God knows how much he’s hurting.  Pero iba pa rin kung nandito pa rin siya, kahit na ba wala siyang alam sa nararamdaman ko.  Just seeing her and being with her is more than enough but that will never happen again.  I shook my head trying to keep the thoughts away.  And as if on cue, there was a knock on my door.

“Sir, you have a meeting in 30 minutes at Buenaventura Jewelries.”

“Okay.  Pupunta na ako dun.  Tawagan mo ang sekretarya ko doon at sabihang ihanda na ang mga kakailanganin.  You know what to do here, right?”

“Of course, Sir.” Tumango lang ako at lumabas na siya.  Aalisin ko na sana ang suot kong coat para magpalit pero may naramdaman ako sa loob kaya kinapa ko.  The small blue envelope.  Nilabas ko yun at naupo ako ulit para basahin kung ano man ang laman nito.  Mabuti na lang at nakaupo na ako nang maisip kong amoyin ang envelope dahil kung hindi, hindi ko alam kung ano na ang posisyon ko ngayon.  This thing smells just like her.  I don’t want to jump into any conclusion.  Pwede namang magkapareho lang sila ng gamit na pabango ni Keira at kung sino man ang nagbigay nitong envelope na ito.  But something inside me says otherwise.  Tinitigan ko pa ang hawak ko sa loob ng ilang segundo before I decided to open it.  May laman itong isang card.  I feel like a freaking idiot when I stared at the writings inside.  I know many people might have seen this writings because this is the alphabet used in the anime Hunter X Hunter.  I happen to know someone who studied this alphabet.  Keira.  And she did it with me a couple of times before kaya naman natutunan ko na ring magbasa at magsulat gamit ang alpabetong ito.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

“Hey, Big Boss, anong ginagawa mo?” Tumingin siya sakin tapos binalik din naman niya kaagad sa ginagawa niya.

"So, since ikaw ang naunang makakita sakin dito, ikaw na ang tuturuan ko nito.  Maupo ka dito, dali.” She tapped at the floor beside her.  Oo, nakaupo lang siya sa sahig.  Sinunod ko na lang ang gusto niya habang nangingiti.  She’s really cute pero nagagalit siya kapag tinatawag siyang cute saying that she’s not a dog.  She’s hilarious, isn’t she?