Blood, Sweat and Tears

Start from the beginning

Taehyung answers his kiss by winding his arms around his upper body and pulling him even closer, the bare skin of his torso meeting the soft fabric of Jungkook's shirt. A curious hand runs over the raven-haired male's side and ends on his butt, squeezing the flesh so that Jungkook chuckles a little into the kiss. He then pulls out, lips remaining only a few centimetres away from Taehyung's.

"Safewords?" He asks, wanting to make sure the brown-haired male didn't forget them.

"'Orange' for warning and 'Red' for stopping." The man answers diligently, like a student to his teacher.

"Good." Jungkook gets up from his spot before kneeling next to the box they decided to use as their toy box. They've bought some items on the Internet, Taehyung being less embarrassed to order on the web as he can remain anonymous that way.

Jungkook picks a blindfold made of black silk along with a cockring of the same colour before closing the lid, noticing the eager spark that ignites in Taehyung's eyes at the sight of the items.

"Master wants you to touch yourself while he watches. Can you do this, Baby boy?" Taehyung immediately nods, letting Jungkook wrap the blindfold around his head. "Answer with words." The raven-haired male reminds him, so that his husband immediately stammers an answer.

"I-I can do it, Master.

-Oh, and you don't have the right to touch that pretty little cock of yours, understood? You can't even graze the fabric of your boxers." He hears Taehyung stifling a little whine of impatience, but the brown-haired male quickly gathers his thoughts as he answers positively.

"Yes, Master.

-Good boy." Taehyung looks perfect like this, lying on the bed while being blindfolded, the black pieces of garment he's wearing enhancing his skin tone. The raven-haired male's hormones are already kicking in at the sight, skin prickling with warmth at the sight of his husband.

He places the cockring at the base of Taehyung's shaft that is already hard, taking it out of his briefs for a few seconds. Satisfied with his work, Jungkook then leans back, settling an armchair in front of the bed before comfortably sitting in it. He has the most wonderful view from here, watching as Taehyung slowly runs the tip of his fingers over his neck, shivers blooming on his skin.

"Your other hand... I want it to tease your nipples." Jungkook orders with a calm tone, feeling a surge of power into his chest when the brown-haired male obeys him, starting to roll the bud between two of his fingers. "Yeah, just like that, Baby boy. You're doing so well for me..." Taehyung stifles a whimper at the praise, but Jungkook notices, clicking his tongue in disagreement. "I want to hear you, Baby boy. Do that again and you'll be punished, understood?

-Y-Yes Master." Taehyung answers, breathing starting to quicken the pace as his free hand is now grazing slowly all the way down his torso. His back arches a little, head sinking back a bit more into the pillows so that Jungkook gets a better view of his exposed neck. The taller man feels like his whole body is flaming, cock already straining his briefs as he feels more aroused than he's ever been. Never had he thought that such an exchange of power between two people could be this good. He's the one overpowering Taehyung, but the latter rules over each and every of his thoughts, Jungkook's attention entirely focused on him.

"Master..." Taehyung whimpers, nipples red and body quivering under the ministrations of his other hand that is brushing all over his stomach and waist.

"Touch your thighs, Baby boy." Jungkook says, imagining how amazing it would feel to graze his husband's beautiful legs, how they would tremble under his fingers, how Taehyung's shaft would twitch from arousal. He wants to indulge in his desires more than anything else, to get up and soil this beautiful body himself, but he forces himself to remain in his seat, wanting to enjoy the view a little more – but more than anything, Jungkook wants Taehyung to beg for his touches.