"Oh look at that skirt." Hermione said then she began to walk to it.

"Hermione Granger!"

----------

"Why's my sister glaring at you?" Andrew whispered to Hermione.

"I told her I have a boyfriend."

"Wait what?" He stopped.

Hermione looked back. "She and Christy have this absurd idea that we're in love. So I told her I have a boyfriend." She smiled. "Oh my gosh there's Eason's bookseller! I'm going to head there. I'll meet you and the girls at the restaurant in twenty minutes." She smiled again then ran to her favorite store.

"Wait..." But she was already gone. "Do you have a boyfriend then?" He asked to no one.

------------

Hermione took a deep breath as she entered the store. The smell of new books and a hint of coffee. It was almost as good as being in the Hogwarts Library the only thing missing was Cedric.

"I wonder what you're doing right now Cedric." Hermione whispered as she ran her fingers down a row of tomes.

Little did she know that he was near, very near.

---------

Cedric got out of the automobile and looked at the mailbox. It was the right number.

Cedric turned the letter to make sure he had the right house. Yes it was right. Same address. He took a look at the odd button thingy before knocking on the door.

It swung open to reveal a lovely dark haired blonde woman.

"Hello m'am."

"Well hello."

"My name's Cedric Dig-"

"Cedric Diggory, the Cedric?" The woman said astonished.

"Um well. Yes." He said unsure.

"How delightful. I've heard so much about you. Come in, come in."

"Thank you, but I was wondering where Mimi is?"

---------

Hermione thumbed through the pages of a book when someone wrapped their arms around her waist. Hermione jumped and almost shrieked until she recognized an all too cheeky voice as it said "Hello Meems."

Hermione whirled around and faced an all too familiar chest. Then glanced up upon her boyfriend's much too handsome face and beautiful grey eyes.

"Cedric." She said almost breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you." He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead, then one on her nose. Then just as he was about to kiss her lips...

"Hermione?" Two voices cried out at the same time. One female, one male.

Hermione turned still in Cedric's embrace though.

Anya's eyes were wide as saucers as she stared at her best friend in a REALLY good looking bloke's arms.

Hermione and Cedric reluctantly let each other go.

"Um hi guys."

There was silence.

"This is Cedric, um he's my yeah boyfriend that I mentioned earlier." Hermione bit her lip.

"Oh." Christy said taking the words right out of everyone's mouth. "Hi."

"Cedric these are my friends, Anya, Andrew, and Christy."

Cedric smiled. "Hello."

------------