Meeting Again

5th year

Hermione nodded and smiled as her best friends slash neighbors Anya and her brother Andrew took her to the shopping plaza. Well actually it was more like Anya dragged Hermione and Andrew with her. There was also Christy one of their other friends and consequentially Andrew's girlfriend. For how long was questionable. Andrew wasn't known for having long lasting relationships.

Hermione and Andrew walked side by side just behind Anya and Christy.

"I'm so glad that you came with us." Andrew said rolling his eyes as his girlfriend and sister stopped again to window shop.

"Really."

"Yes, I might've gone postal with these giggling things. Or worse yet I might begin to be convinced that Orlando Bloom is cute." Andrew shuddered.

Hermione couldn't help but laugh. "How tragic."

"I know that at least with you, I'll be able to have an intelligent conversation and stay sane enough." He grinned.

"What are you two laughing and grinning about?" Anya asked as she and Christy had stopped so they could catch up.

"Quantum Physics." Andrew said with a straight face.

Anya and Christy just blinked.

"You're kidding." Christy said.

"Quantum value is Planck's constant which is-" Hermione began.

"Ugh." Anya grimaced. "You two are such nerds sometimes."

"Did you know the word nerd was invented by Dr. Seuss in the book If I ran the Zoo." Hermione said brightly.

"Really? Wait, wait. It's summer. We have less than a month of summer, I do not want to learn anything or thing about school. Enough with Quintim"

"Quantum." Both Andrew and Hermione corrected her.

Anya gave them both stern looks. "You know what I meant."

Hermione bit her lip to stop from laughing. Andrew didn't even try.

Christy looked between the three. "You three are so weird." She said before taking Anya's arm.

Andrew shared a look with Hermione.

                                                                              ___

"You know Andrew is in love with you whether he knows it or not." Christy said as she laid a dress over Hermione.

Hermione just looked at her unsure of what to say. "Christy."

"Not your color." Christy said. "Oh sorry, yes?"

"Andrew's not in love with me."

"Okay so both are you in denial."

"No it's not that. Andrew's your boyfriend and I'm in love with my boyfriend.

There was a sound of a hanger dropping. Well two hangers actually.

"Wait what?" Anya said. While Christy looked at her like as if she had sprouted another head.

"I have a boyfriend guys." Hermione said sheepishly.

"Since when?" Anya asked shocked.

"Well before school ended."

"So he's from your boarding school."

Hermione nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Anya almost yelled. "Aren't I your best friend? Why wouldn't you tell me you have a boyfriend!"