Third Task

Cedric woke up feeling a warm body in his arms. He smiled as he remembered who it was and wrapped his arms a little tighter, buring his face into Mimi's soft caramel tendrils.

"Cedric?" Hermione whispered tiredly.

"I'm here." Cedric answered softly.

Hermione lightly grasped his arms and wrapped them around her even tighter.

"Stay here with me. I don't want you to go to the third task…" Hermione said leaning back and looking up at him.

Cedric kissed her forehead. "Meems, I'll be fine. Anyway I need to be there to protect Harry in your place." Cedric joked.

Hermione gave a small laugh. "I know, but."

"But I'll be fine. I've just found you. The last thing I want to do now is die and lose you."

"Cedric don't talk about dying that casually." Hermione groaned turning around then buried her face into his chest.

"Seriously mate she's right. Talk about dying again I may just knock you out until after the third task starts. I don't give a damn about glory to Hufflepuff. You already are a legend in your own right. And are every mother's dream. I mean mate you have Gryffindor's golden girl in your arms and bed. Then guess what you guys do. Sleep. Like the literal verb sleep, snore here, snore there. I mean come on there's got to be some kind of glory in th-" Ian didn't get to finish because someone had thrown a pillow at him.

"Hey! Who did that?" Ian asked sitting up with the pillow ready to aim.

"It's six o'clock in the morning you idiot, I don't need to be reminded that Cedric's the one with a girl in his bed and not mine." Brice said.

"Yeah seriously, too early for you to profess your love to Cedric." Robbie said.

"I was not!" Ian said as he threw the pillow at Robbie.

"Yes mate you were. You are already a legend Cedric." Brice mimicked in a very dramatic voice.

Ian threw a pillow at him too. Brice threw one back but Ian ducked just in time so that instead it hit Hermione.

Hermione in turn threw it back at him hitting him spot on.

"Whoa, Meems you have god aim. How about you dump Cedric and get with me?" Robbie asked alternating raising his eyebrows.

Cedric threw a pillow at him.

Soon a pillow fight broke out.

Feathers and laughter surrounded the room.

"Okay as much fun as that was, we seriously need to get Mimi back into the Grffyndor's girl's dormitory." Cedric said.

"Oh, oh, I wanna go too!" Brice said.

Ian and Hermione threw one more pillow at him.

Hermione and Cedric sneaked down to the Hufflepuff common room with the help from the guys.

"Come back anytime Meems." Robbie whispered loudly as he waved to them.

Hermione laughed as she waved back.

"Thanks for staying with me the night Meems." Cedric whispered into her ear.

"You're welcome and Cedric."

"Hmmm?"

Hermione stood on her tippy toes and kissed him square on the lips. "I think I love you." She said as she laid her head on his chest.

Cedric lightly took her chin and made her look up at him. "I know I love you." He said before closing the distance between them.

There were cheers and hollers from all corners of the room.