Chapter 10 Try outs

Londan P.o.v

Come-on Girls I won't Ten laps... 

I Looked and Natavia and the Bitch was already gone. I started running about the first 7 laps until i saw shakera trip this girl named My'kel.

As I stopped I looked up and saw shakera looking at me.  I help My'kel up but she was mumbling to herself .

I was looking at her like Bitch is you crazy.

"Is You Good". I asked her helping her all the way up.

My'kel was a short skinny dark skin girl. This was really my first time actually seeing her. I never knew My'kel from middle school and she seemed cool.

"Yeah I'm Good".She said with a mad look on her face. I let her start off running But then past her up after a few seconds because Natavia was already done.

...

For a half an hour We had to listen to the coach talk about what we needed to qualify. 

We had about thirty minutes to get ready for the lesson that three Varsity girls were about to show use. As me and Natavia were stretching My'kel asked could she join use.

Natavia Looked up and said hey to her like they been knew each other.

I just finished stretching until I knew I was Ready.

My'Kel P.o.v

Ladies line up and two rows come on. Now when you hit this dance moved I won't you to fell as If you were In love with your own body. Once I see a mess up I'm calling you right out .

The coach yelled across the whole gym. I looked on the upper deck of the gym and saw a lot of boys. I knew they had to be basketball because It was only two sports tryouts going on.

...

Looking at Natavia and London they catch on fast they were hitting the moves right wasn't stumbling or  Nothing just perfect. I was something so decent it was like I was just worried about these boys.

I took My mind off them for the rest of tryouts I hit to Many move on point.

Leg kicks, twists, Swinging the hips and more all on beat . My only down fall I can't do a back flip or flip period.

Looking at London hit all type of back flips made me jealous. I then realized Natavia and London but had attitude and made it seem like they was the baddest girl in the gym. But they personality didn't show it.

...

London p.o v

As I got done completing my back flip My eyes Made Contact with Naje. Looking at him he had a big grant on his face I was smiling back at him then the coach called use all In a Group.

There will be practice tomorrow Some time and same place.  You well See if you mad the poms team Next Week. You ladies that can not do a slit need to stretch.

Every one was looking around at the people who couldn't do a spit. Me knowing me and Natavia could do All Spits didn't have a problem.

Practice was Over and Me and Natavia was Meeting Tyleek In the front of The School.

...

Natavia P.o.v

London You Taking all day come on.

I was sitting down she was putting on the outfit we were matching With.

I ended up walking to the front to see tyleek. He looked sexy asf I looked at my lock screen then up at him then smiled.