Chapter 4

My mama gave all my papers back. Its extra credit so I'm down for it.

"I'm not sighing no more papers Londan". She was saying it like she had already got stacks of papers.

"I got to many papers from all of yall already."

"But that's how it always is at the beginning of the da year ma".

"Owwell don't give me Nothing else".

"You doing the lest with the most ma".

"Stfu before I throw these hands". I snaked her  in a playful way real quick and ran fast asf to my room.

My mama a whole kide frfr she only 32. (Old right)

....

"Why you lie Jamoo".?

What you mean why I lie Londan.?

"You told me you was going to new York". I look at him throw my IPhone front camera with a weird look on my face.

"I did why you all in my business lil gurl."I only went for the summer". Nd is you gone oovoo Natavia...?

Imma added her when she send me the message. I set my phone up to were you could see my hole room and got up.

Eahh.! I don't wanna see you in some booty shorts. With yo nasty booty ass.!"

"Why tf you looking then goofy.!" My booty clearly wasn't nasty at all cause he always had something to say about it..

As i walk to my t.v and turn on

demand.

...

Sicko.!

Look.!

All dees hoes going you already know.!

Look.!

Dees hoes be going fuck on anybody town. Catch me in traffic see how dem young niggas roll around. My team toe den. dey hear dat bop bop sound im of the ochy now yo bitch wanna do me.

"Turn dat shit off Londan... please dats annoying!".

Boy its my notification ring tone so shut up.

Pumpkin head: Oovoo my now is Jamoo on oovoo too.?

...

What is you doing girl im finna go cause you cray cray.

I turned to Va Va Voom by nicki minja. Natavia already knew what i was doing our dance from last year when we had poms... I looked at her like wtf.

As i did the rest of the dance.

It got to the end of the song the slow part of the song.

I swung my arms and my hips the right way. Never even knowing Jamoo was still on oovoo. Natavia left with her sleepy ass. I hit the last two move perfect. I droped it the spilts at the end of the song.

I looked up to my phone to see Jamoo ass with a big grant

on his face.

"Wtf.!" As I hurried to end the oovoo call.

...

Getting out the shower. I rubbed lotion on my soft skin thinking about what happened a hour ago.

Putting on some short and a tang top to sleep in. I was to tired.

It was only 8:45.

I turned some slow music on to go to sleep too. I got under my queen size sheets and fell into the most lovely dream.

...

Yall just found out londan and Natavia can dance.

Jamoo be watch londan

AND adout her bream doe....?

Comment

Vote

Rate ♥♡