Chapter 9, Too Drunk

Start from the beginning

“You know something Daniel - I never did anything like this with Gwen before. She's nice and all but we never hung out outside of work. This is fun I like working with you blondie.” David confessed, I patted him on the back.

“I like working with you too! This job is waaaaay better than the one I had before, my boss was a pimp.” I laughed, David laughed too, unaware that I was actually being serious about the whole boss thing and it wasn't a figure of speech like he probably assumed it was. David took a slug of his drink and emptied the glass, he slammed it on the counter.

“Give me another!” David hollered, the bartender came walking over and gave David a look, taking his glass away. He turned to look at me and I laughed.

“Do it up! We're not driving don't worry.” I informed the bartender, he went to go and get David another drink. He put two shots on the counter in front of us and smiled.

“Their on the house - you guy are pretty cute together it's entertaining.” the bartender spoke and then walked away before me or David could object to his statement.

“Cute together? I think that bartender thinks we're a couple” I spoke to David, laughing afterwards at the sheer ridiculousness of the accusation. David wasn't laughing, he was just staring at me and running his tongue tracing the rim of his glass. I chuckled nervously, confused as to why David was looking at me like that and why he hadn't replied to me. I let it go though as he seemed smashed already. We finished our drinks and then I decided to call it a night, David was complaining about how he wanted more ‘no no juice’ and honestly that just affirmed my decision to call it quits. David and I walked out if the bar and out to the street, following the path back to the camp. Somewhere along the line David interlocked his fingers with mine and swayed our hands back in forth, singing Single Ladies pretty loudly. I worried he would be sick when we got back because of how he was acting, I was surprised that about two drinks got him way past the point of no return.

“C'mon Beyoncé, we're back at camp Campbell.” I informed David, David thanked me for escorting him back and then stumbled into our cabin. He let go of my hand but then almost tumbled to the floor, I managed to catch him before impact but he needed help getting to his bed. I walked him over to it and sat him down, he laughed and thanked me for helping him, and then whispered something I didn't hear. I asked him what he said and suddenly he started to pull his shirt over his head. Now most guys sleep shirtless, I get that, so I let him toss his shirt on the floor thinking that would be the end if it, but then he started to unbuckle his belt. My eyes widened and I shook his shoulders.

“Hey man what are you doing? Keep your pants on and go to sleep.” I instructed David, he laughed and continued to try and pull his pants off, his belt clip kept getting stuck in another hole.

“I don't wanna sleep Daniel, let's have some fun.” David smirked, his eyes still glazed, he was clearly drunk off his ass. I forced his hands away from his belt so he would stop fiddling with it.

“Daniel C'mon… I've never done it before, you could be my first..” David groaned, I felt my face heating up. David was shirtless, blushing, and tugging at his pants underneath me begging me to be his first. Every inch of my body wanted to yank those pants off of him and do with him as I pleased, I mean, that's how I was raised before, but I was supposed to be a changed man and David was clearly not in the right mindset to make any reasonable decisions right now. It took every inch of willpower in me to push David on his back, and cover him with his blanket. I stood up from his bed and walked over to mine, my skin felt like it was on fire and I was sweating. This was so difficult to say no to. Just as I sat down on my bed David whined.

“Awe, please daddy.” he complained like a child. I broke out into a cold sweat,  stood up and stormed out of the cabin, going to take a cold night walk away to avoid thinking of David being all hot and sexy back in our cabin. The only Daniel wouldn't have cared if he was drunk or not, he would have just done whatever and let David wake up with regret covering his body. This was a sure sign that David made something inside me change, and I was both happy and annoyed with it as I strolled around in the cold night air trying to get David out of my mind.

A/N wowy the sin has been canceled! Lol but just for now anyways. So first and for most thank you everybody for reading this story and putting up with my long periods between updates I really appreciated your understanding. I've just got a lot on my plate. Other then that,  can we agree David is totally a Virgin?  Also, do you think Daniel made the right choice to not provoke drunk David? ?

And moving forward - Will David remember the night? What will Daniel say then following day?? Did the bartender totally ship them or what??

Some of these will soon be answered! For the mean time, be confident I am working hard on the next chapter!

And also, enjoy these pics i drew! One is of David and Daniel in sort of a Yandere school girl situation and the others of myself if I were a camp Campbell counselor! !

Should this be my new profile pic ^^^ I just love how it turned out😍