"Yes, you already told me," Tae said a bit bored.

The two male had dinner at his place and watched a movie. Before heading to bed, Taemin wished him luck while Hiccup was practicing his speech to make an interesting conversation tomorrow. He is a photographer, yes, she said it was nice, but maybe she pretended to like his job. He needs to impress her. It worries him.

                                                                                  oOo

Astrid 's day went great, she was in a good mood that she even accepted for the first time ever to sit with Heather and the rest. She took care of a few patients. She got out off work at 5 pm. She stopped by Carl's Jr. and bought herself a big meal. As she was sitting down on the couch with her food, she turned the TV and watch a funny reality show. She bit her hamburger and enjoy the flavor spreading all around her mouth, then, Hiccup came up to her mind, she remembered that blissful face he made when he tried the sandwich. She smiles chewing and focused on the show again.

She entered the bathroom and looked at her pills, and then looked at herself in the mirror, she thought for a long moment before placing the small orange bottles and took her toothbrush instead. After doing her teeth, she took a quick and warm shower, she wipe the blurry watery mirror and looks at herself again as she was getting dressed.

"Not today, you are fine," she breathe out softly and pat her own shoulder before walking out, leaving the pills behind. Getting comfy inside the warm covers, she listen to the cars pass by, she always left a window open, except when it was raining or snowing, it didn't matter to her if it was cold or windy, that's why sheets exits, to cover yourself. It was hard to drift to sleep, that Hayden was keeping her awake. She thinks about him.

She had to think on what to say if he asked her questions, which was pretty obvious, so she began talking all by herself, asking random questions, trying to keep an a smile in her face and most importantly, trying to keep it cool. She wants to impress him. Is this her true love? Wow wow, hold it there.. You barely met him Astrid.. Not so fast..

She clears her head and whines softly as she covers her head with a pillow, this time, actually trying to fall asleep. 

Her alarm clock went off and made her jump. She ughs sleepy and smash the snooze button. She lay there a bit grumpy since..

" Thank you freaking alarm," she says annoyed, but still sleepy. " I was in the middle of an amazing dream with the handsome guy," she continued as she sat up and did her messy hair into a messy bun. "Hayden..." she sighs and went to get ready.