Prego

"Your having a baby", Chres said confused."Ya is that bad"."No im happy for you baby sister, but its with Prince and I dont want the child to grow up knowing that their dad beats up on their mom or them", he said with passion.

"I know, thats why im going to sneak out and leave", I exclaimed."When"."I was thinking about tomorrow night",I said."Are you sure. Do you need help because you know your pregnat and I dont want anything happening to my......"."Niece", I smiled. After I said that he looked so happy. He's always wanted a daughter of his own.

"Now I can spoil her, she's going to be my baby girl, he cheesed."Her name is going to be Mikayla Diamond Perez", I said."Okayy but I just dont know why you stayed with this guy. He beat you and everything, but when I tried to fight him and make you come with me you told me to leave you alone", he exclaimed.

"When I told you to leave me alone was a year into our relationship. I thought it was going to work out between us but another year went by and I knew it was no changing it. After those two years of abuse I decided I was going to leave but he would always find me. Now he has metal bars on the door and has a camera in the house that he can look at from his phone. Its just no way of excaping him", I cried.

He came over and wiped the tears off my face."Its going to be okayy baby sister", he smiled rubbing my back. "Can we ummmm just change the subject please", I said."Ya", he agreed.

"So Roc how long you staying here in Miami before you go back to Atlanta"."I suppose to leave today because I had to go to a party last night but I wanted to suprise you. So I went to your house knocking on your door forever. I guess I was knocking loud because the neighboors came outside. I asked them do they know where you went and they said Prince was holding you and you looked so pale and lifeless. He was panicking while putting you in the car and speeding off", he exclaimed.

"When I woke up I didnt even know how I got here until I made Prince tell me", I said."Well what did he do"."Promise me you wont go crazy if I tell you",I stated."Man if he hurt you bruh"(gco)."Promise me",I sternly said."Fine",he said rolling his eyes.

"So yesterday Prince told me to come in his room and lay down on his bed. It was out of the ordinary but I just did what he said. He was telling me he loved me and all and I said I couldnt love him anymore so I left and went downstairs to eat dinner. I was on the couch eating and watching tv and then everything blacked out".

"Well what happened", he curiously asked. I just burst out crying."He uhhh- he told me that he put a belt around my neck and strangled me almost to death. Now my baby is going to have asthma and I dont want that for her. I just wanted her to be a normal kid who plays all day with no worries", I said."Just be thankful she's still alive because she could have died", Roc said looking concerned.

"I know, but im leaving tonight and never looking back. Im going to stay with Kiara and New York. I'll call you tomorrow when im about to leave so you wont be worried", I said."Fine, but if your plan doesnt go through im gonna beat his ass for you", he said angrily."Bro I'll be fine", I smiled."You better be", he laughed.