Your not safe

Nobody's pov:

The next morning Prince was asleep in the hospital chair as Diamond woke up confused. She didnt know what happened or how she got to the hospital. The only thing she was for sure of was Prince had to do something to her.

Diamond pov:

I am so confused! I dont know whats going on but I feel like my breathing is very heavy. Prince must of heard me wake up because his eyes popped open and he jumped to the side of my bed. He is a very light sleeper, why do you think he always catches me when I try to sneak away.

"Are you okayy, can you breath". He was so concerned, I wonder why."Ya im fine and how did I get here Jacob", I was so annoyed with him at this point in the relationship."Ummm Uhhhhh"."Hello?? That is not an answer".l was starting not to be scared of him anymore.

"BITCH YOU STARTING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF. IM TRYING TO LOVE YOU BUT YOU SUCH AN ASS HOLE", he yelled at me. He yelled so loud I guess the nurse heard because she walked in."Is everything okayy". The nurse looked concerned as she sat the breakfast tray in front of me.

"Yes everything is fine. Ma'am do you know how I got here", I asked the nurse."You dont remember", she looked confused."No"."Well your boyfriend brought you in here because you werent breathing. You were breathing fine and then you stopped breathing again so we put you on a breathing monitor"." Well is my baby okayy",I asked.

"Yes, but she's probably going to have asthma when she gets older because you stopped breathing at one point and it did affect the baby so try to stay calm and not be stressed". While she's saying this im trying so hard to remember what happened but I just cant.

"Okayy thank you", I said."Your welcome",she said walking out the door."Prince what did you do". I was getting so irritated that he wouldnt tell me. "Well yesterday when you said you couldnt love me anymore I tried to kill you", he sounded nervous."How did you try to kill me", I said talking through my teeth with my jaw clenched. Hot tears were filling my eyes, I was so mad.

I wasnt sad though because I knew he was going to try to kill me at one point. I just didnt know that he was going to do it when I was pregnat with his child."I choked you with a belt". He looked down at his feet."Because of you my daughter wont be able to live a normal life, to play like the other kids. She has to take a asthma pump when she plays to much and starts coughing really bad, she can even stop breathing. You ruined her life just because I said I didnt love you anymore". I was crying at this point. He tried to hug me."Dont touch me", I cried." Just leave me alone", I said not even looking up at him. The nurse walked back in the room."Sir your going to have to leave now, she needs rest and she doesnt need stress". He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room with his head down."Thanks", I smiled."Your welcome", the nurse said as she walked out of the room. I was so glad she told him to leave because really I need to think out this plan. Im definatly going through with it now. When I get through with him he's going to wish he killed me. I grinned a evil grin in approval of what im gonna do.