f i v e

In the morning, the couch is still warm, but empty. I can see the imprints on the couch of where Cole's body was. I sit up and rub my eyes. I pad over to the kitchen, where Cole is preparing breakfast. He swats my butt.

I glare at him and he laughs his laugh. "So I see you're up. God, you drool over me even in your sleep!" He says, amusement sparkling in his eyes.

I widen my eyes and furiously rub at my mouth.

"Bree," He laughs, "I'm kidding. You look so cute I would totally kiss those plump little lips of yours, but morning breath is quite a bitch." He turns to his cooking duties and I walk upstairs to find the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, then step into the shower, scrubbing myself with Cole's soap.

I emerge from the steamy water and wrap a towel around my body and another around my hair. I walk into his room and open his the top drawer of his dresser.

In it are boxers and briefs. "Not that one," I mutter. Opening the next drawer, I pick a shirt out and put it on my body. Since I have no underwear, I put on one of his boxers. I inhale the shirt, savoring Cole's smell. I decide to leave my hair to air dry.

I walk back down to the kitchen. Cole turns to me, and his eyes widen. I hear a little groan. "I have never seen someone look so sexy. You look amazing in my clothes," he says. He pulls me in and kisses me, very roughly.

"I'll be back," he says and he drives away.

When he returns, in a suitcase are my clothes. "Welcome to your new casa, as our best friend Enrique would put it." I smile at the thought of living with him here.

That night, we lay in his bed, and he kisses me, hard. He holds my body is his big hands and slips his tongue in my mouth. I kiss him back with equal force.

"Bree," he groans, "I won't be able to stop after this."

"I don't want you to stop." I whisper, and that was all it took.

He grinned his crooked smile, and reached for a silver packet in a drawer in his night stand.

Our bodies molded, they fit perfect together. Like missing puzzle pieces.

My missing puzzle piece.