One

[please excuse any errors as you read :p]

Once the truth had been wiggled (read: tickled) out of Barry, it wasn't hard to see the small signs that, really, have been there all along. Barry's body was buzzing with electricity (metaphorically, in this sense) whenever he got into a song he particularly liked. With a sway of his hips, and a wooden spoon or hairbrush acting as a microphone, Barry would move in time with the song playing on the radio.

Oliver adored watching him. The first few times Barry had been caught by his boyfriend, the younger had blushed a beautiful shade of red before mumbling some excuse and going back to what he was doing. But, in reality, Oliver loved watching Barry smile and sing to his heart's content. Often in their jobs, they'd face tough challenges, or face things Barry didn't really like reliving, it was sometimes difficult to get the man to loosen up after a difficult job or case.

Now, however, Barry would like to drag Oliver into whatever room he was dancing in and make him move along with him. Oliver wouldn't ever sing along with his beautiful partner, but he'd often indulge in Barry's silliness and dance around. No one but Barry ever saw him in these goofy moments. And while he preferred nobody to see him acting like such a fool, he also felt like there was some underlining intimate feeling concerning the two of them acting domestic.

Oliver already knew for a fact that while Barry was ashamed of the way he had acted back in high school (that confession had been a long tearful conversation that ended with Oliver holding him close and telling him he still loved him), he also knew that Barry didn't regret the clubs he joined while attending Dalton. In fact, he still kept up to date with many of the fellow Warblers he had sang with. Barry almost religiously kept up on what a man named Blaine Anderson was doing. According to Barry, he had helped Blaine propose to his boyfriend, Kurt, in attempts to try righting some of the wrong he had done. While Barry admitted he would never feel like he'd ever express how sorry he was, it appeared that Blaine wasn't even capable of holding a grudge. Oliver had tried actively getting Barry to talk to any of them, especially Blaine, but Barry wouldn't have it. In his eyes, he was undeserving of the contact.

One morning, Barry was singing in the shower, making Oliver smile as he went about making breakfast. As he was mixing some pancake batter, an envelope caught his eye. It was addressed to an 'Sebastian Smythe', and hadn't even been opened yet, but it looked like Barry had been at least turning it over in his hands quite a few times. He wondered, briefly, how long the invitation had been at their place, before he went back to cooking.

When Barry finally emerged from the shower, clean and happy, Oliver couldn't help but bring it up. "Hey, baby, what's the envelope for? The one for Sebastian."

"What– oh, that."

"Barry–"

"No, I already know what you're going to say. We've had this conversation enough times for me to already know," Barry said, leaning on the counter near to where Oliver was cooking on the stove. They both had the day off, so Barry was wearing nothing more than a pair of grey sweats and a maroon t-shirt that Oliver was eighty percent sure used to be his before his boyfriend got ahold of it. "I just...Oliver, I'm so embarrassed about how I acted. You of all people should know that. I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to face all those people. Not again."

"What's it even for? A reunion? If so, I'm sure you won't face anybody from the rival school, anyway. What's there to worry about?" Oliver flipped the pancake he was making, but he kept watching his boyfriend out of the corner of his eye.

"That's the thing, it's not a reunion. Not really. But it also kind of is. Anyway, I saw a thing on Facebook the other day mentioning some sort of charity concert that's gonna be held here in the park. It's being organized by another Warbler, and he thought it'd be a good idea to recruit all the old Warblers, and old New Directions members. And the reason for that was to have a reunion, but to also thank New Directions for letting the Warblers merge in with them after Dalton burned down," Barry explained before taking a shaky breath. "I honestly don't know why they couldn't just use the current choirs. Honestly, why dig up old memories? For a reunion or not."