3x

I grabbed my backpack as I walked out of the classroom. The whole school was crowded. I found a way out and walked towards the nail salon.

I walked for about 15 minutes. I decided for the stiletto nails. The colour will be black matte, on all nails. Just on the ring finger will be glitter in the top left corner.

:::

After everything was finished I went home by bus. I payed the ticket and got in.

When the bus arrived I immediately got up and started walking towards my house. While I was walking I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I grabbed my phone and pressed the home button.

### #### ###
Hey, it's Jahseh.

I immediately remembered Jahseh and replied to him.

Nataly
Hey Jahseh.

Jahseh
Hey wyd?

Nataly
Uh, I'm walking home. I just got my nails done.

Jahseh
Ok cool, want to hang out tomorrow after school?

Nataly
Sure

Jahseh
I'll pick you up

Nataly
Okay, see you tomorrow.

Jahseh
See you 💕

I left his last text on read as I approached my house. I got in and saw my mom on the couch watching TV, keeping up with the Kardashians I guess.

I went to my room and left my backpack in the corner as I went to the bathroom to do my usual bedtime routine.

I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed, I wasn't hungry at all, which was weird, cause I'm always hungry.

As a little girl I got this thing that women get when they get older, basically the food filtrates faster in my stomach, which means I can't get fat, even if I ate the whole McDonalds.

I turned my light off and closed my eyes feeling the warmth. I loudly sighed as I slowly fell asleep.

:::

New day, new things. I woke up as always by the stupid ass alarm.

I brushed my teeth as I looked at myself in the window, I'm so ugly. After that I took a nice long shower.

The water slowly dried off me s I got out of the shower. Soon summer break. I blow dried my hair and brushed it.

I went into my closet and chose white jeans with a simple grey t shirt. I chose my black Air Force 1s.

I pulled on my clothing I chose. I sat at my desk and looked in the mirror as I started to put on my makeup. I out concealer, mascara and I did my eyebrows, simple.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. My mother grabbed the keys and she drove to school.

:::

The Biology teacher made us stay longer because we were writing a test, and a few students didn't finish it and the teacher didn't let us go before they finished.

After about ten minutes she finally said we can go. I rushed out of the classroom hoping Jahseh did wait.

As I got out of the school I looked around the school parking lot and finally spotted Jahseh leaning on his BMW.

I rushed to him and hugged him. He pulled me between his legs as I pushed my face into his chest. My head came to his chest, I'm just so short.

"What took you so long?" He asked as I got pulled away from the hug still standing between his legs.

"Oh, the biology teacher made us stay because some kids were taking longer to write the test so she gave them more time, so we had to stay longer. Sorry." I said.

"No worries. I just thought you forgot and went home." He said. I smiled as we both sat in the car.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked curiously.

"To the moon and back baby." He said. I smiled there for a second, that was cute. "I'm kidding we're going to eat and then I'll drive you home." He continued.

"Okay. You have a nice car." I said touching the leather seats in the car.

"Thanks." He replied.

Well we basically talked about some other unimportant stuff until we got to a restaurant. He got out and went to my side opening the door.

I thanked him and we went inside of the restaurant. We sat at the corner. Soon a female waiter approached us.

But you could see she has little facial hair and pillows in her/his bra, so she is transgender, but it's ok I don't judge.

"Hello, my name is Allison. What can I get you?" She asked. I looked at Jahseh and he nodded with his head signaling me to order first.

"Uh, can I have a toast with mayonnaise and cucumbers? Oh, and mineral water too please." I said and she nodded. Then she looked at Jahseh.

:::

We just arrived at my house. Jahseh stopped in front of my house.

"Thank you for everything." I said.

"No problem. At least now I know you're different than these attention bitches." He said. I was happy he said that to me.

"Well, guess I'm not one of these bitches, that's probably why nobody even wants me." I said looking down.

"Hey, I didn't say I don't want you." He said. It was probably a joke.

"You don't have to lie." I said.

"N-no, I'm not lying, what makes you think that?" He asked.

"Because you're the first person to say that to me." I said. I got really emotional, but I kept the tears in.

I hugged him quickly and got out of the car walking to my house. I ignored my mom's presence and just went straight into my room.

I did my night routine and got into bed. The whole time I thought that now he will think that I'm a lonely piece of shit.

I guess that means 1 less friend. But it's ok if he doesn't like me anymore, at least I admit I'm a lonely piece of shit.

Sometimes I just wish I was one of the popular girls, have a nice body and get all the boys, but on the other hand I don't like attention.