Pleasure And Alcohol

Magnus pov

It was 7pm and I got ready for the party. After the talk with Alec I went home because I couldn't see him the whole day. I put on my make up even I wasn't in the moode for it. I just wanted to drink so much that I would forget everything just for one night. Of course I would have a terrible hangover but that was worth it. I had to forget his broken look just for on night. I put on a black shirt with glitter and put also some glitter in my hair. I looked in the mirror and I looked better than this morning. I just pushed the fact away that I lost my best friend and went out of the house. I walked to it since the house was only a few blocks away and I couldn't drive home anyway after tonight. I walked to the house party and already heard the loud music. I walked inside the house and directly to the tabel with alcohol. I pured myself a vodka berry mix  and drank it all at once. The alcohol burned in my throat and it felt fantastic. The alcohole went directly in my blood and I drank the next mix. I slowly felt how a weight was lifted from my shoulders and I felt better with evey drink I drank.

----------------------------------------------

                  Alecs pov

"Izzy? Are you ready?" I asked and knocked at her door. After the talk with Magnus I went home because  I couldn't be at school and cry. I decided to go to the party and relax a little bit. Even I didn't like partys that much I thought alcohole was a good solution. This was my last day here and tomorrow I would leave my home. I would move to Seattle and my mum organized everything for me there. I had a room at the campus and I was happy with that but tonight I wanted to relax. "Yeah I'm coming." She yelled and I walked down the stairs. I chose to wear a demin hemt with black skinny jeams and my withe black sneaker. Izzy did my hair and I had to day it looked good. "Lets go." She said when she came down the stairs. Her high heels were really heigh I couldn't understand how she can walk in them. "A last party big bro." She said and  punched me lightly. I smiled at her and we walked out of the house. We walked  since the house was only a few blocks away and we couldn't drive anyway after tonight. We went inside the house and the music was extremly loud. "I get us a drink." She said and walked through the groud to the alcohol. I waited for her and looked around but I only saw people dancing or making out. "Here." She said when she came back and gave me a drink. I took it and drank it all at once which was maybe a mistake. The alcohole burned in my throat and it hit me like a wave. I was feeling...good and decided to take another one. "I need another one." I yelled and she nodded. I danced my way to the alcohole and this time I only took vodka. I was completely drunk but I felt so good like never before and a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I wanted to walk outside when I stumbled into someone. Of course it was the one person I didn't  want to see ever again. "Heii." He said angrily and looked at me with drunken eyes. He was just as drunken as me and I only passed him to walk back in the house. I was so drunken I didn't  care that I saw him and just stumbled through the hallway when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned aroumd and saw it was Magnus who had glitter all over his face. "Alaxander, we shoulf talf." He mumbled and I just rolled my eyes. "No." I answered and suddenly he pinned me on the wall and kissed me roughtly.

---------------------------------------------

               Magnus pove

I saw him stumbling through the  hallway and stumbled after him. I was so drunken I saw him twice but I just wanted to talk with him. Finally I reached him and I grabbed his hands after I missed it a few times. He looked at me and I saw that he had many drinks. I didnt thought he would  come but he did and now he stood right  in front of me. We were both drunken and my brain stopped to work after 5 cups of vodka. "Alaxander we shoulf talf." I blurted and he just looked at me then he said no. "Alexannder." I yelled and I felt how I got lost in his eyes and in that moment just everything stopped to work. I didn't think anymore and just pinned him at the wall. I kissed him roughtly and after a few seconds he kissed back hungrily. We pulled back amd were both breathless from the kiss. We were so drunken we couldn't think about anything and nothing mattered. "My place?" I only asked and he nodded. I grabbed his hands and draghed him out of the big house. We stumbled back to my house even I didnt know how we managed to get there we areived after 10 minutes. He slammed me aginst the front door and kissed me sloppy. I opened the door not  seperating our lips and almost fall inside of the house. Suddenly he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his back. He walked to my room while our kisses got hotter and hotter. I couldn't belive what I did but my brain didn't work and I got lost in the moment of pleasure. He threw me down on my bed and crawaled on the top of me. His hands were everywhere on my body amd I closed my eyes from the plessure. I tried to open his buttons of his shirt but at some point I lost my patienc and ripped it open. We breathed heavy beneath our kisses and I fliped us over. I sat on the top of him and pulled my shirt over my head. He looked at me with almost dark eyes from all the plessure and licked over his lips.

---------------------------------------------

                   Alecs pov

I didn't knew how this all happend but we were too drunken to stop ourself. I couldn't think anymore and all I wanted was him...everything of him. I undid his belt while we kissed and he pulled down my pants. Then he pulled down his pants and I saw his hard memeber in his boxers. My breath was quick and when our erection touched I let out a groan. I wanted to feel it without the boxers and pulled them down. He rubbed his dick aginst me and moaned loudly. I was so turned on that I closed my eyes and titled my head back. "Magnus now." I breathed heavily and he grinned at me. "Everything for you." He smirked and he grabbed a lube bottle from the nightstand. We weren't  there to make love all we wanted right now was sex and we got it. He sqeezed lube on his fingers and seperated my legs. He laid on the top of me and his hand slid down to my entrace. I got lost in all of his  touches and when I felt how he entered me with his index finger I whimpred from the hunger. "More." I breated and he sucked my neck while pushing in another finger. He opened  me and prepared me like no oen ever did before. He maoned and sucked my neck while he rubbed my memeber with his other hand. Every inche of my body scremaed for more and I buried my nails in his back. "I want you." I whispered in his ear and he pulled his finger out. I whimpred because of the lost of warmth but then he turned me around on my stomach. I felt how his dick was brushing over my hole and groaned from fustartion. He pushed in all at once and I bit in a pillow to hold back a scream of plesure. He stayed like that to let me get used to it but I wanted more...I needed more. "Move." I commanded and he obyed. "God Alec." He maoned and made deep thrusts. I was a moaning mess and turned my head. He kneeled behind me and moved in and out. He had sweatdrops on his forehead and a grin was on his face. He hit my protstae and I whimpred. "Again." I gasped and he did. He made deeper and faster moves and he let out loud moans. My whole body was buring from all the pleassure I felt and I grabbed the sheets. "You feel so good." He maoned above me and bended down to kiss my back. "You too." I moaned back and curled up my toes. My blood left my whole body and was in one part of my body. He opned me and went so deep like no one ever was. I felt these pain and it felt incredible. To have sex with him felt like drinking water after weeks of being thristy. He licked with hid tongue down my back with the other hand he pulled on my hair lightly. Magnus I'll...." I couldn't even finish my secentce and came hard on the sheets and on myself.

------------------------------------------------

                 Magnus pov

Alec laid under me and his moans were like music in my ears. He looked so damn sexy under me and I hit his sweet spots. I never thought the sex would  feel so good with him. I breathed heavy and he bit in a pillow probably to hold back scremas from pleasure.
"Magnus Ill..." He said but it was too  late. I felt how his whole body shoke and he groand while he came on himself and on my sheets. I felt how the plesure burned in me and to see him coming was everything I need. "Alexannderrrr." I almsot shouted when I came inside of him after a long and deep thrust. I pulled out and turned him around again. He looked at me still with this lust in his eyes and pulled me down from a rought kiss. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it tightly. I closed my eyes and laid down beside him after he let go of him. The alcohole was so much and we were so exausted. He fall asleep in his own cum and so did I. I fall asleep after a few seconds and didn't even notice how I cuddled close to him. This was the worst thing that could ever happen but we were so drunken our brain stopped to work. We couldn't think and got lost in a moment of lust. He wrapped his arms around me and I slept till the next moring where I would regret everything. This night was the biggest mistake we could ever make and it made everything worse. We got lost in a moment of pleasure and alcohol.

Oh shit one chapter left😭😭😭😭❤❤❤Please tell me what you think😭😭❤❤❤